- Surf Music
Help us meet our monthly goal:
Took a while (10 years), but here it is: the second Biarritz Boys records is out on Surf Cookie Records (SC040)!
Inside Clean Waves is out on LP, CD and all streaming platforms. Eleven new bangers for you to party to! Ten originals, one ode to an old Indo-rock classic.
Since the Boys can write songs but really suck at naming them, (almost) all songs were named by befriended surfbands.
Thanx to all the godfathers who adtoped a track and baptised it! We are honoured.
1. Shogun (actually got it's name from The Biarritz Boys)
2. The Spy Who Pechaan'd Me (baptised by Daikaiju)
3. Surf Wind From The North (baptised by Surfer Joe)
4. Livorno Ferris Wheel of Italian Chess (baptised by Arny Zone/Aloha Sluts)
5. El Mysto (baptised by Anro de Cea)
6. In-Shame in the Brain (baptised by Stories From Shamehill)
7. Fire in the Hole (baptised by The Krontjong Devils)
8. Pororoca (baptised by The Mullet Monster Maffia)
9. Frontside Tuberide (baptised by del-Toros)
10. El Perro del Mar (also baptised by The Krontjong Devils)
11. Ajoen Ajoen (indo-rock classic, adopted by Eddy Luca)
Check out/order here: Link
After their appearance at Surfer Joe Summer Festival 2019, Moms I'd Like to Surf from France delivers hers First Album "Beach Control To Major Knob" (Surf Cookie Records). Twelve tracks of wild passion for Surf Music, with an exquisite french touch, all originals titles composed and arranged by the Moms, except "Jo" written by french soundtrack composer Raymond Lefevre, covered here in a surf music version. Let there be Surf&Twang !
Surf Cookie records proudly presents:
SC001 LOS APOLLOS - CHAOS AT THE LOBSTER LOUNGE (LP) -GERMANY-
SC002 SURFONIANI - SURFONIANI (CD) -ITALY-
SC003 BAMBOOGIE INJECTIONS - WILD DANDELION STOMPING (CD) -RUSSIA-
SC004D LOS JAVELIN - SURF-A-BILLY & ROLL (digital) -VENEZUELA-
SC005 INDY TUMBITA - BAY VIBRATIONS (CD) -SPAIN-
Stay tuned and support