- Surf Music
Help us meet our monthly goal:
Took a while (10 years), but here it is: the second Biarritz Boys records is out on Surf Cookie Records (SC040)!
Inside Clean Waves is out on LP, CD and all streaming platforms. Eleven new bangers for you to party to! Ten originals, one ode to an old Indo-rock classic.
Since the Boys can write songs but really suck at naming them, (almost) all songs were named by befriended surfbands.
Thanx to all the godfathers who adtoped a track and baptised it! We are honoured.
1. Shogun (actually got it's name from The Biarritz Boys)
2. The Spy Who Pechaan'd Me (baptised by Daikaiju)
3. Surf Wind From The North (baptised by Surfer Joe)
4. Livorno Ferris Wheel of Italian Chess (baptised by Arny Zone/Aloha Sluts)
5. El Mysto (baptised by Anro de Cea)
6. In-Shame in the Brain (baptised by Stories From Shamehill)
7. Fire in the Hole (baptised by The Krontjong Devils)
8. Pororoca (baptised by The Mullet Monster Maffia)
9. Frontside Tuberide (baptised by del-Toros)
10. El Perro del Mar (also baptised by The Krontjong Devils)
11. Ajoen Ajoen (indo-rock classic, adopted by Eddy Luca)
Check out/order here: Link