Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
322 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
250 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
250 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
170 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
148 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
117 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
110 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
71 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
4 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
4 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Show Announcements »

Permalink INSTRO SUMMIT 2012! May 4th-6th, the Cave, Chapel Hill, NC!

Goto Page: Previous 1 28 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next

Thank you so much, Crispy.

THE KBK ... This is the last known signal. We offer Sanctuary.

www.thekbk.com
http://www.deepeddy.net/artists/thekbk/
www.reverbnation.com/thekbk
www.facebook.com/thekbkal

For those about to have an awesome time at the Instro Summit. . .I salute you. While I wallow in jealousy. Maybe next year. . .

Matt Heaton & the Electric Heaters
"Dick Dale meets Dennis Lehane"
http://www.heatonsurf.com

I double that sentiment,
wish I was going.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

So excited! I feel like a little kid. Just starting to pack. PLEASE find me and introduce yourself if you are at the Summit!

Wish I could take along BTD and everyone else.. Coz

I will certainly try and find you and say Hello!

Jeremy

All of us noobies will be easy to spot. We'll be walking around grinning and asking everyone if you're who we think you are.

This is Noel. Reverb's at maximum an' I'm givin' 'er all she's got.

Last year we were very nervous coming in, and not just because we were playing. We had the preconceived notion that everyone would know each other. This was largely true, but everyone was so welcoming from the moment we pulled our beat up old van behind the Cave.

THE KBK ... This is the last known signal. We offer Sanctuary.

www.thekbk.com
http://www.deepeddy.net/artists/thekbk/
www.reverbnation.com/thekbk
www.facebook.com/thekbkal

Crispy, does the Cave happen to have their projector situation from last year resolved? We hope to use our videos during this years performance.

I checked it out this evening. It is working fine. Whether or not the gizmo Mouse set up to run people's videos from the Billy Arthur room is functioning is another question, and Mouse was not around to let me know. To be on the safe side, I'm bringing along some really long RCA cables I have in my home studio, so at the very least we can hook them up to the projector's video out jacks and let y'all run things from the stage.

--Crispy

Crispy, I'm bringing two 1-pound bags of UTZ Sourdough (pretzel) Nuggets to give you to use as whatever kind of prize or bonus you want.

Leaving within the next thirty minutes. I hope.

Noel wrote:

Leaving within the next thirty minutes. I hope.

Safe travels.

METEOR IV on reverbnation

Coincidence.......I think not!?

Super Moon & Instro Summit

METEOR IV on reverbnation

I'm really looking forward to this event we will be staying at the
University Inn . We will also be attending all 3 nights .I hope to meet everyone
that is from the SG101 site . We will have CD's , T Shirts and stickers !!!

ONE MORE DAY !!!!!!!!

Johnny Rocket
The Monterreys !
http://www.youtube.com/user/THEMONTERREYS?feature=mhum

Last edited: May 03, 2012 09:52:40

Have a rocking good time everybody

Jeff(bigtikidude)

And so Noel says "All of us noobies will be easy to spot. We'll be walking around grinning and asking everyone if you're who we think you are."

So, see that Z/28 photo that is my avatar? Just add 43 years, 90 pounds, a full graying beard and some gray hair to that kid and well, how can you not recognize me? Hey this will be my third consecutive year at Instro Summit!

Guitars & gear are in the truck right now! Will be working my way (literally) to Chapel Hill tomorrow!

Mike W. (Mosrite87)
(and once aka The Legendary Mr. Z/28 of Beaufort County NC)

I'll be there and hope to meet some SG101 site members as well. Anyone else from the DC/MD/VA area going down? (I've just started up here so apologies if that's been covered already.) We're staying at the Franklin Inn and are planning to grab some brews pre-show at Milltown starting around 5pm tomorrow.

9th Wave hits the road at 4 am Friday, need to get through NYC before rush hours, need to clear Washington DC and Richman, Va. by 3 pm. If all goes well, we should be pulling into the Carolina Sports Inn by 5:30 pm and shaking the first Tiki cocktail by 5:40 pm. Stop on by and say hi. Driving my 87 VW Vanagon (surf wagon).

Mike - 9th Wave

Mike
9thwavesurf.com
NESMASURF.org

Well, I'm already here. I was told a lot of us have checked into the University Inn. In case anyone's logged in, I started a sheet at the desk so we can know who's here. It already got my name and cell number. Give me a call.

Hey Noel, I believe I'm staying at The University Inn with our buddy Bob (you on here, Bob?) but only for one night. I'm with The Mystery Men?, so make sure you say hello. We'll be leaving in about 12 hours!

The Mystery Men?
El Capitan and The Reluctant Sadists
SSS Agent #31

So, you're here Friday night only? I'll be sure to meet up.

Richard wrote:

Hey Noel, I believe I'm staying at The University Inn with our buddy Bob (you on here, Bob?) but only for one night. I'm with The Mystery Men?, so make sure you say hello. We'll be leaving in about 12 hours!

Goto Page: Previous 1 28 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next