- Surf Music
Help us meet our monthly goal:
"Insanitizers deploy their marvelous talent for the guitar to the interpretation of a modern vibe -- what results is a completely novel experience of a genre you thought you knew and understood. Winner, Best Instrumental Rock Album." -- The Akademia (TheAkademia.com), July 2016 awards.
"Guitar Fun," with 22 adventure packed diverse surf-rock instrumentals, was just released by The Insanitizers. You can hear the entire CD (free) at Insanitizers.com without commercials or announcements. The CD is in stock at DeepEddy.net and DWMMusic.com .
Here is a track listing, with a few comments.
1. Shootout. Ride in, challenge, battle, ride out. "Best Instrumental Rock Song" June 2015, The Akademia.
2. Dark Eyes Rock. Russian folk song but frantic.
3. Rocket Pack. To orbit, back, and again.
4. Huntington Surf.
5. Murder in Paradise. Murder, Paradise, Repeat.
6. Love in Purgatory. So forbidden, so sad.
7. A Day in Tokyo. Gogo with Togo.
8. A Night in Vienna. Polka, march and twist on world's tallest carousel.
9. Irish Washerwoman. Scrub and jig.
10. Choclo Argentina. Tango, surf, flamenco.
11. Resonance. Massive organ rocks again.
12. Malaguena. Literal recitation.
13. Revel. Celebration groove.
14. A Week in Hawaii. Change of pace, focus on the bass.
15. GooglEyes. Now with silly synthesizers.
16. Robot Dance. Shunting and clanking.
17. Stunt Pilot. Guitar drum duet swoops.
18. MisiGila. 2 drummers, one huge guitar.
19. Croak of Midnight. Two drummers, acoustic guitar, actual frog.
20. Waterboard Surf 2016.
Submersion / Inquisition / Repeat
21. Loose Surfer. Guitar Pun!
22. W-Ray Gun.
Don't take the comments seriously, they're just for fun. So is the music.