Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Surf's up!
348 days ago

taku: sale
262 days ago

Skiltrip: SurfyBear is Life
255 days ago

sysmalakian: HEY
127 days ago

BearJW: Hey groovy people!!
126 days ago

ProfRadar: SurfyBear compact
101 days ago

dp: stuffing, turkey, pie!
60 days ago

ozboomer: Are we doing a Members Compilation this year?
55 days ago

sysmalakian: My new vinyl is available now!!!!
6 days ago

SurfinUsa2007: Everybody’s Gone Surfin!
1 day ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake January Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Music General Discussion »

Permalink SiriusXM Launches New 'Surf Instrumentals' Channel

New Topic
Goto Page: Previous 1 2

tahitijack wrote:

A friend has several commercial free streaming channels on TuneIn. I've talked to him about adding a instrumental surf music channel but he doesn't seem interested. His focus is jazz, Hawaiian and tiki.

What a douche!

Daniel Deathtide

So glad to see a bunch of you are enjoying this channel!

wipedoutnyc wrote:

So glad to see a bunch of you are enjoying this channel!

Are you involved with the "Surf Instrumentals" channel?

summerfun wrote:

wipedoutnyc wrote:

So glad to see a bunch of you are enjoying this channel!

Are you involved with the "Surf Instrumentals" channel?

Only in that my band Wiped Out is included in the programming!

If you have an Amazon Echo and a Sirius/XM subscription, you can say,
"Alexa, play Sirius/XM Surf Instrumentals."
Voila, Le Surf!

Wipedout and Gretch thanks for the heads up and advice. Listening last night there was an alternate recording of Miserlou by Dick Dale which I have not heard in many years. Playing it on my little Echo Dot sounds pretty good. Nice mix of old classic like Church Key following a song from the Blue Stingrays.

Happy Sunsets!

tahitijack wrote:

Wipedout and Gretch thanks for the heads up and advice. Listening last night there was an alternate recording of Miserlou by Dick Dale which I have not heard in many years. Playing it on my little Echo Dot sounds pretty good. Nice mix of old classic like Church Key following a song from the Blue Stingrays.

Yeah, it's a nice mix!

Anyone know how to submit music for this station?

Email to programming@xmradio.com. Believe it or not they also accept regular mail.

Happy Sunsets!

Awesome! Thank you!

Goto Page: Previous 1 2
Top