Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
321 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
248 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
248 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
168 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
147 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
115 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
108 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
69 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
3 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
3 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » The Shallow End »

Permalink CONFESS!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 Next

Confess! You know you want to...

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

I enjoy a nice Appletini. Light on the tini.

Conclusion: I confess to being an impoverised surf guitar wanna be Evil

adam

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007 02:36:05

JakeDobner

wow Jake and I thought you didn't drink at all.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

first I am a speed demon , love to drive fast, when safe of course.
wish I lived in Montana or Germany to fly like the wind. on the Autobahn, or whatever its called in Montana.

second. I fell of my diet that I was on, to help my Blood pressure and my intestinal blockage. I know its bad, but I just love crappy food.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

bigtikidude

JakeDobner

wow Jake and I thought you didn't drink at all.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Light on the tini, which means apple juice.

oh see your sarcasm never comes thru,
you said light on, not none,

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

bigtikidude

Jeff(bigtikidude)

I stole the joke from a TV show I enjoy called Scrubs. The first three seasons were great but the last three have sucked.

JakeDobner

bigtikidude

Jeff(bigtikidude)

I stole the joke from a TV show I enjoy called Scrubs. The first three seasons were great but the last three have sucked.

I love Scrubs

I am super sweet
www.myspace.com/thetremblors

bigtikidude
... wish I lived in Montana or Germany to fly like the wind. on the Autobahn, or whatever its called in Montana.

I-90. There's also little stretch of I-25 that starts south from I-90 east of Billings and heads through the Crow Reservation and past the Little Bighorn National Battlefield into Wyoming - reaching it in record time.

second. I fell of my diet that I was on, to help my Blood pressure and my intestinal blockage. I know its bad, but I just love crappy food.

OK, you just did me a favor. Now I'm not going to be able to get a hamburger on the way home.

You don't think you can really fall off a diet. You can abandon it completely - actively refuse to use it - or you can use it, more or less effectively. You'll get more effective as you go along. Maybe you could figure out some things you like about the stuff you're supposed to eat.

JakeDobner
The first three seasons were great but the last three have sucked.

I see loyalty is one of your virtues.

Tuck
You don't think you can really fall off a diet. You can abandon it completely - actively refuse to use it - or you can use it, more or less effectively. You'll get more effective as you go along. Maybe you could figure out some things you like about the stuff you're supposed to eat.

I confess to being a vegetarian... most of the time. The outlook is "eat meat when served," so only at somebody else's house or in another country for the sake of culture. I think I've only eaten meat once since last December... It can be done.

Also, I'll confess that I have these weird bumps on the outsides of each of my pinky fingers (one bump on each) that everyone is convinced are warts. But they're not; I've had them since I was born and I've always secretly wished they would grow into extra fingers. Hasn't happened yet. Mad

Tuck

JakeDobner
The first three seasons were great but the last three have sucked.

I see loyalty is one of your virtues.

I still watch the show. So there is still loyalty. I hope the show will return to form everytime I watch. 4th and 5th seasons were let downs with good moments but the show is actually bad this year. One good episode all season.

One the subject of TV, shows fall off pretty quickly in terms of quality. The Office, Lost, Family Guy. And also West Wing and Curb Your Enthusiasm. Too many episodes per season and too many seasons. I think british sitcoms have it right. 10-14 episodes per season and only 1-3 seasons. Keeps it fresh. Of course some shows have done really well into their later season, such as MASH.

I'm a 'Scrubs' fan too.

The US has turned out some terriffic TV - Twin Peaks, Soprano's, Six Feet Under, Deadwood and Carnivale. We've got nothing to compare with those here in the UK.

http://www.myspace.com/thepashuns

Youth and enthusiasm are no match for age and treachery.

I believe bigfoot exists!!!

Tenderfoot said:

I believe bigfoot exists!!!

I used to be in a band with him...

http://www.myspace.com/thepashuns

Youth and enthusiasm are no match for age and treachery.

wooza
Also, I'll confess that I have these weird bumps on the outsides of each of my pinky fingers (one bump on each) that everyone is convinced are warts. But they're not; I've had them since I was born and I've always secretly wished they would grow into extra fingers. Hasn't happened yet. Mad

Not to freak you out or Piss you Off Wooza, But a friend of my dads
has bumps on the outside of his pinkys, where his parents had 6th fingers removed when he was born. So maybe you had them, and you need to ask your parents Wink
imagine having 6 fingers on your fretting hand, 1 finger for each string.
that would be cool. Thats why I play bass, only have 4 that want to
coperate and go on the fretboard. I dont count the thumb, dont do the wrap over, its nasty.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

I saw the American version of The Office for the first time a week or two ago, and I thought it was completely awful. I'm sorry, but Ricky Gervais cannot be topped.

As for confessions, I keep telling myself that I have a good job even though I'm slowly starting to hate it and everything associated with it. I want to leave town completely and start somewhere new on my own, but I can't right now. Even if I could, I don't know where I'd go. I'm in a rut. It's not like I'm depressed or anything, I just get this nagging feeling that I'm wasting my time.

I also have to confess that in fifth grade I wrecked my bike and cut my arms and knees up real bad. I told my friends I didn't cry.

I totally cried.

Tuck

I just say falling off the diet, because its like an alcoholic falling off the Wagon and it sounds funny (to me) Rolling Eyes

I do like salads and veggies and good stuff. but it gets boring after awhile.
and I am horribly lazy. its just so fast , easy, cheap to go get crap in a wrapper at the local drive thru. Fast food nation Shocked

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Hi, I'm Bill and I'm an alcoholic. Not really, but ever since I went back to further study literature, my friends have all started calling me "Hemingway".

I have secret aspirations of writing one great novel and living off of the royalties for the rest of my life.

I am actually looking forward to the day I have an office job waiting for me.

~B~
PS - oh, and I peed in the pool. YAY!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 Next