Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
331 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
259 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
259 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
179 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
157 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
126 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
119 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
80 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
13 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
13 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

56%

56%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Musicians & Gigs Wanted »

Permalink The Anchovys @ Don The Beachcomber Looking For A Drummer. Friday, April 24.

Page 1 of 1

My band, The Anchovys are playing on Friday, April 24 at Don The Beachcomber, and we need a great drummer. We play from 9PM to 12AM. This is a PAYING gig. Please contact me ASAP.

Wish I could toss my name in the hat, but I'll be out of town then. "Great" would be a stretch for me, though, I'm afraid. Good luck.

I reckon I better chime in on who we have so far. Maxx on the lead geetar, me on the other geetar, Allen from Outerwave on bass, and all we need is a cute little drummer to join us. Any brave souls out there to take on the task? ;D

Be careful following the masses. Sometimes the "M" is silent...........................

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015 00:11:56

Well, it's looks like we found a brave soul to take on this task after all. I made some calls last night, and it turns out Jimmy Dale is gonna join us on the drums. Who knows, maybe Dicky will show up too. Dunno. See you at Don's. Good times! ;D

Be careful following the masses. Sometimes the "M" is silent...........................

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015 00:13:47

Cool! Good luck, and I hope you have a great gig! And who knows, maybe this will be a start of a more permanent lineup for you guys - hope so, that would be pretty great! Have fun!

Ivan
Lords of Atlantis on Facebook
The Madeira Official Website
The Madeira on Facebook
The Blair-Pongracic Band on Facebook
The Space Cossacks on Facebook
The Madeira Channel on YouTube

Ooohh, Nice get, and good luck with the gig, wish I could be there.

Thanks for the good wishes guys! Never jammed with Jimmy before. Good guy. Gonna be fun. Happy St. Patty's Day!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015 19:40:36

I hear he comes from good stock.

surfbeatslbc wrote:

I hear he comes from good stock.

;D True Dat!

Hey billy, sent you a PM
Looks like a fine line up.

Don't Fear the Reverb ! Grateful Surf ! SURFIN' Tiki Bandits !
I can be reached through the following or at don@donschott.com. :

www.donschott.com
www.eyerecords.com
www.dontfearreverb.com
www.kokopellistages.com

DoNtFearTheReverbBass wrote:

Hey billy, sent you a PM
Looks like a fine line up.

I just replied to your PM.

Page 1 of 1