Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
331 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
259 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
259 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
179 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
157 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
126 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
119 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
80 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
13 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
13 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

56%

56%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink AVRI Sunburst Jazzy $1050 shipped.

Page 1 of 1

2004 Excellent shape. Setup with no buzzes and 11 flats. I can take and send detail shots for serious shoppers. Lovin' my Jag so much over the last year, and just having picked up a MIM jag with humbuckers, I can just see this poor jazzy sitting WAY too much Embarassed Original case (freakin' heavy too. Shipping is going to be a beeeatch). Very nice guitar.

Don't sell it, I bet you'll be sorry later.

Danny Snyder

Latest project - Now That's What I Call SURF
_
"With great reverb comes great responsibility" - Uncle Leo

I'm back playing keys and guitar with Combo Tezeta

Dude. I haven't gigged in a decade and only play for my own pleasure. I have 6 electric guitars including 2 jags for surf/instro purposes. I don't want to be a collector. I'll miss it, but I won't "miss it" miss it.

OK Badash. Good luck with the sale.

Danny Snyder

_

Bastard... Now I've got 4 folks asking and I'm TOTALLY second guessing myself! Doh!

Well c'mon badash. Asking the people on this forum if they want to add a beautiful guitar to their collection is like asking a crack addict if he wants another hit from the pipe. Your were bound to get some replies Smile

badash
Bastard... Now I've got 4 folks asking and I'm TOTALLY second guessing myself! Doh!

Mr. Green Sorry

Danny Snyder

_

JUst curious if you ever sold this or not? I'm not in the market but just wondered.

Peace to you, not on you

I just ordered one like that Friday! Sad You waited too long to post it. Laughing

It's all Freakin' Brian's fault!!!!!!!!! Sale is currently on hold...

What did Brian do?

Danny Snyder

_

DannySnyder
What did Brian do?

Sorry Brian... I meant Danny Twisted Evil Had a rough night... Lotsa bad dreams... Kept waking to get out of them... Last one was an airplane where the door kept whistlin' and they kept opening it and closing it to get a good seal. And I kept telling them "ya know you can only open the door on a flying airplane so many times before something bad happens!" Sure enough we totally went down... The dreams were probably because all I had for dinner were some spare ribs some broccoli and some redvelvet cake. See I figured I could manage my carbs that way, but when you get down to it, ribs, broccoli and cake basically becomes ribs and cake... So basically went to bed with ribs and cake on my stomach, so I had nightmares all night.. Anyway, as I was sayin':

It's all freakin Danny's fault!

what is Danny's fault?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Page 1 of 1