Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
330 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
258 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
258 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
178 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
156 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
125 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
118 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
79 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
12 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
12 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

56%

56%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » North Sea Surf Radio »

Permalink No Surfer Joe broadcast this year?

Page 1 of 1

Did I miss something or was there no broadcast of the Surfer Joe Festival this year?

It was all over facebook, look here.

It's all archived there.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Thanks. Believe it or not some people don't do facebook so I would never have known about it if I hadn't asked.

Since I started listening to NSSR a few years ago SJSF weekend has been one of the highlights of my summer. The last couple of weekends have been tied up with family emergencies so I couldn't be near a computer much and the bit of time I found to listen was the regular shows. I just today realized that the festival was last weekend but so I was very confused about what happened to the live broadcast.

Now I'll be able to watch as well as listen Wink

I really hope all of this finds its way to youtube. Facebook is pretty awful for finding stuff that wasn't posted like yesterday. Not to mention the video quality is usually pretty bad.

Storm Surge of Reverb: Surf & Instro Radio

ElMonstroPorFavor wrote:

I really hope all of this finds its way to youtube. Facebook is pretty awful for finding stuff that wasn't posted like yesterday. Not to mention the video quality is usually pretty bad.

Thumbs Up Please someone do that.

Ariel wrote:

ElMonstroPorFavor wrote:

Thumbs Up Please someone do that.

Mauro Della Prugna was there (like always). Imho he produces great videos, and he is working on it. He is ready for the first three bands in order of appearence:

Stronzo Gelantino And The Boo-Men, Daikaiju and Molokai Cocktail.
And my friend Juli recorded some stuff from the Aftershow Party on Monday - the great great Space Cossacks

It was all over facebook, look here.

Well that sucks. When I looked there this afternoon I tried playing one of the videos and it worked. Now that I have time to watch more than a few seconds FaceBook won't let me look without logging in or signing up and that is absolutely NOT going to happen.

Lorenzo if you read this PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE put the videos on YouTube

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018 20:54:36

Please post the videos in either the Surfer Joe thread or maybe start a Surfer Joe 2018 video thread in the surf videos forum. I'm afraid they'll get lost here.

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

Lorenzo is still out on tour. I would give him a little while to respond to this request.

Danny Snyder

Latest project - Now That's What I Call SURF
_
"With great reverb comes great responsibility" - Uncle Leo

I'm back playing keys and guitar with Combo Tezeta

Page 1 of 1