Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
328 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
255 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
255 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
175 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
154 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
122 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
116 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
77 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
10 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
10 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

56%

56%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Music General Discussion »

Permalink Nice Press for Dave Wronski

Goto Page: Previous 1 2

I saw this at a kiosk on the mall where they are selling calendars for the new year. I guess being a 16 month is why they still had this one available.('07)

Just wondering if that's Dave's custom sparkle Jag on the cover--if anyone knows? Question

websurfer
imageI saw this at a kiosk on the mall where they are selling calendars for the new year. I guess being a 16 month is why they still had this one available.('07)

Just wondering if that's Dave's custom sparkle Jag on the cover--if anyone knows? Question

i was wishing it was my sparkling jag on the cover Smile

www.surfintheeye.com

No, Dave's has Burns Trisonic pickups, a rosewood neck and a buzz stop and it's Crafted in Japan.

Thanks. I should have at least remembered that his didn't have a maple board. Embarassed

as I told Damian.....Mister Neutron are adventurous enough to cover music by SLACKTONE (and I think they a bang-up job of it, by the way!), so it's no coincidence that Damian should do this interview....I think it's a perfect fit

and by the way Damian, NICE WORK dude....your writing is on par with your playing! question: do you type as fast as you play? just curious!

Dave W. deserves that praise, truly! I should add that Dave's playing live at WINSTONS in November as part of the Davie Allan 3-day blitz was just spectacular!!

I had seen SLACKTONE only once at BB Kings in NYC, but as Dave and Dusty and Sam have described that show, it was 'SLACKTONE LITE" - b/c BB KINGS asked them to keep the intensity down (the show was in LUCILLES RESTAURANT, not the main room); it was like 10 days after I had surgery in September '07 (I actually timed my surgery around SLACKTONE coming to N.Y. - for real!) -- and although 'LITE' it still was a sweet groove to see these guys live as a unit

UNSTEADY FREDDIE

p.s. as we say around these East Coast parts, Mister Neutron loves you!

http://www.facebook.com/unsteady.freddie

Goto Page: Previous 1 2