PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
180 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
158 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
127 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
120 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
81 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
14 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
14 days ago

sysmalakian: TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!
10 hours ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

61%

61%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Gear »

Permalink Fender Vintage Questions

Goto Page: Previous 1 2

I have a guitar that is "THE ONE" for me, but I still have the urge to continue collecting them. Sad It's not even vintage, just an AVRI Jazzmaster. It is just right for me. I also have a second AVRI JM, and a CIJ as well. Neither of them compare for me. I wish I had a vintage one, but I would still go back to "the one."

I sold a CIJ Jag, and now I have serious GAS for another one. I want an AVRI or vintage this time, though. I'm stuck between that or a Custom Shop Bass VI...

For me, it just goes on and on and on... Help

I need a support group.

I know I have found "the one" as far as I am concerned, but I still like to know what else is out there, and I also feel there's a lot to be said for using multiple guitars in recording -- especially when making an all-instro album, switching guitars can add a nice variation in the tones you produce, subtle though they may be.

~B~

My Martin is the one for acoustic but I don't have the one for electric yet. My '73 Jazzmaster is really specially but the poly neck doesn't feel perfect, otherwise it'd be the one. The body feels amazing though.

The best guitar I've every played is a '64 ES-355. I've played some really amazing ES-330s as well.

My new Jag is backordered till next year, anyone know how I could get a look at it in production, any Fender employees out there?

www.cutbacksurfband.com

Just buy it from another dealer......

Every word is like an unecessary stain on silence and nothingness.

What do you mean? There aren't any available right now.

www.cutbacksurfband.com

I'm sure they are available somewhere. Just the person you are buying it from is out of them.

And you won't be able to see pictures of your guitar in production. They are randomly picking one out of a pile that they are sending your dealer.

Guys, I did the homework, Ash is out, my main contact is Larime Dean, who is a manager at GC, the last one they had in sold in a day, and Fender is backordered. Remember I'm at the opposite tip of the country, not anywhere near where they grow 'em. I want sea foam or nothing so I'm willing to wait, I just thought that maybe I could get a look at production.

www.cutbacksurfband.com

Goto Page: Previous 1 2