Shoutbox

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
265 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
258 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
219 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
152 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
152 days ago

sysmalakian: TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!
139 days ago

dp: dude
120 days ago

Bango_Rilla: Shout Bananas!!
75 days ago

BillyBlastOff: See you kiddies at the Convention!
59 days ago

GDW: showman
10 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

84%

84%

Donate Now

Cake September Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink Hallmark FuzzBlender - handbuilt & signed by Ed Sanner - LIKE NEW $275

Page 1 of 1

Here’s your chance to own a piece of FUZZ history. I bought this Hallmark FuzzBlender late last year direct from Hallmark. It has barely been used and in perfect, like new condition.

From Hallmark’s website:

_Most of you may already know Ed Sanner designed The Mosrite FUZZrite in 1965 which was the second fuzz effect to be produced in history and used on countless recordings by legendary artists. We have taken the fuzz sound Ed is known for and now employed it in a whole new way! Now, that legendary fuzz sound can be used in any live and recording situation as subtle or over the top full on as you decide to give you so much more flexibility. This pedal now can also be used on bass guitar as well as a standard 6 string guitar. Blend in any other effects you wish and have complete control.

We have also teamed up with Mr. Bob Spalding of the Ventures! Bob is a veteran guitarist who has played guitar and bass in the studio and live performances with the Ventures for over 30 years, as well as other noted bands on major label recordings! Bob has used numerous fuzz pedals over the years and truly believes the FUZZ-BLENDER tops them all! See and hear Bob with the FUZZ-BLENDER both in the studio and live with The Ventures.

Each FUZZ-BLENDER pedal is mounted in a solid brushed "stainless steel" can for lasting beauty and durability. The artwork is lazar etched on each can so it will last a lifetime. Ed Sanner builds each one of these himself by hand,in his shop in Bakersfield, California USA just like the old days._

It comes in the original box, and also comes with a SEALED copy of “The Kustom Kings Ride Again” comp CD, featuring Deke Dickerson and a bunch of other cool Hallmark artists.

Hallmark sells these for $349, and may be sold out by now.
I am looking to get $275 shipped for it.

THE HYDRONAUTS…Surf Music from the shores of old Cape Cod.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2024 14:29:03

SOLD!

THE HYDRONAUTS…Surf Music from the shores of old Cape Cod.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2024 10:51:28

Page 1 of 1