Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
258 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
251 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
212 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
145 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
145 days ago

sysmalakian: TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!
132 days ago

dp: dude
113 days ago

Bango_Rilla: Shout Bananas!!
68 days ago

BillyBlastOff: See you kiddies at the Convention!
52 days ago

GDW: showman
3 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

64%

64%

Donate Now

Cake September Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Music General Discussion »

Permalink Reverb International PRESALE - A New Magazine Covering Surf and Garage Rock

Page 1 of 1

As House of Tabu, we publish Exotica Moderne - the only full color, quarterly magazine devoted to the Tiki scene and culture. As surf music crosses over into the Tiki scene, we have been hooked on the sounds and are happy to announce a new magazine devoted to surf and garage rock.

The premier issue of Reverb International is slated for a March street date and will be 48 pages, 8.5 x 11”, printed in full color on high quality paper stock.

PLEASE READ: This is a PRE-SALE. Printing will take two weeks and order fulfillment will then take approximately another two weeks with customers receiving their orders after that. Reverb Intl. ships US Postal Service Ground Advantage with tracking and delivery times vary by location.__

Focusing on surf and garage rock, Reverb International features a new interviews with surf’s Satan’s Pilgrims, Lords of Atlantis, The Creature Preachers, The Babalooneys, garage rock’s The Out-Sect and an in-depth article by Ivan Pongracic (The Madeira/Lords of Atlantis) - Fender Stratocaster: The King of 60s Surf Guitars.

Additionally, Art Bourasseau of MuSick Recordings pens The Art of MuSick with personal commentary and observations. Jonpaul Balak of the Tikiyaki multi-verse and Lords of Atlantis also contributes an insightful article as well. Issue 1 also features an extensive review section. 

To help launch the magazine, we’re also offering discounted bundles with your choice of our first 4 vinyl LP releases along with the magazine so be sure to check those out.

ORDER HERE

Looks killer! I preordered this afternoon and looking forward to it.

Congratulations on the release. Looks like phenomenal content. Sadly shipping to Canada is $21. Will this be digitally available?

Rev

Canadian Surf

http://www.urbansurfkings.com/

Looking forward to this!

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Don't miss your opportunity to grab a copy of Reverb International before it's too late!

BUY REVERB INTERNATIONAL MAGAZINE

Insect Surfers
The Tikiyaki Orchestra
The Scimitars
Lords Of Atlantis
Fiberglass Jungle - Surf Radio

Ordered my copy!

Page 1 of 1