Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

bigtikidude: Who’s coming to SG101?
265 days ago

Jojobaplant: Second Magnatech album on Sharawaji in a few weeks on CD and Vinyl!
252 days ago

jimbones: New stuff coming from the Men in Gray Suits REALLY SOON!
249 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Looking forward to SG102 2022
241 days ago

bigtikidude: Thanks for coming Guy!
207 days ago

MamaGrass: The Bloat Floaters rock!
186 days ago

MamaGrass: TOMORROW, Saturday 8/13! Come on out to one of the raddest venues Winters Tavern, and watch The Bloat Floaters kick out the jams!
179 days ago

MamaGrass: Surf Monster and The Bloat Floaters LIVE 8/28 @ Blue Note Brewing Co. in Woodland, CA
173 days ago

Emilien03: https://yout...
133 days ago

TheBabalooneys: Can’t wait for Surfer Joe Summer festival 2023!
11 hours ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

17%

17%

Donate Now

SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Videos »

Permalink New YouTube vlog called “Beyond the surf” coming soon!

New Topic
Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 Next

Really cool!!!

image

"Garrett Immel" (Part One) Beyond The Surf video premiere tomorrow noon Pacific Time! Follow, Like and Subscribe! Stay surfy! Cheers -Kyle

Beyond The Surf YouTube channel link

Beyond The Surf YouTube channel
Beyond The Surf Instagram
The Verbtones @ Instagram
The Verbtones @ Facebook
The Verbtones @ bandcamp

Beyond The Surf YouTube channel video premier of "Garrett Immel" (Part One) now live.

Like, Follow and subscribe! Stay Surfy!

Cheers
-Kyle

Beyond The Surf YouTube channel
Beyond The Surf Instagram
The Verbtones @ Instagram
The Verbtones @ Facebook
The Verbtones @ bandcamp

Awesome episode, looking forward to part 2!

Ha! Tease

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Today at noon Pacific Time! Beyond The Surf YouTube channel video premier of "Jeff Hanson" aka BigTikiDude.

Like, Follow and subscribe! Stay Surfy!

Cheers
-Kyle

Youtube channel video link "Jeff Hanson" aka BigTikiDude Beyond The Surf

image

Beyond The Surf YouTube channel
Beyond The Surf Instagram
The Verbtones @ Instagram
The Verbtones @ Facebook
The Verbtones @ bandcamp

Beyond The Surf YouTube channel video premier of "Jeff Hanson" aka BigTikiDude.

Cool Video below.

Like, Follow and subscribe! Stay Surfy!

Cheers
-Kyle

Beyond The Surf YouTube channel
Beyond The Surf Instagram
The Verbtones @ Instagram
The Verbtones @ Facebook
The Verbtones @ bandcamp

Last edited: Jul 01, 2022 15:07:44

Hello, I am just starting to watch the first episode now. I am sure it will be great, but may I make a polite suggestion. The sound quality of the interview(s) is not very good. If there is any way to getter better audio, that would be awesome. This is just my personal opinion. Smile

Guitar player for The Driptones, also a Dick Dale tribute artist.
https://www.driptones.com/

All Hail, Big Tiki Dude and Kyle!!! Great interview!

Bob

Thank you Bob.
thank you Kyle

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Very cool!! Looking forward to more episodes!

Bango Rilla!


DiPintos, Fenders and Reverb (oh, my!)

The GO-GO Rillas
Bandcamp | Facebook | Instagram

SixStringSurfer wrote:

Hello, I am just starting to watch the first episode now. I am sure it will be great, but may I make a polite suggestion. The sound quality of the interview(s) is not very good. If there is any way to getter better audio, that would be awesome. This is just my personal opinion. Smile

Thanks for the feedback, Smile no offense taken. Our Wireless Lavalier/mic malfunctioned during filming after the fact. Luckily we had one other source running and that audio is what you now hear in Garrett's episode, the blessing is we have something of audio to present to the viewing audience instead of nothing and having nothing would've been heart breaking.

After that malfunction we got the issues worked out. You will hear better audio with the rest of our current and future video releases.

Again thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,
Kyle

Beyond The Surf YouTube channel
Beyond The Surf Instagram
The Verbtones @ Instagram
The Verbtones @ Facebook
The Verbtones @ bandcamp

bigtikidude wrote:

Thank you Bob.
thank you Kyle

Jeff, Looking forward to doing another video with ya in the near future! Miss you buddy!

Cheers
Kyle

Beyond The Surf YouTube channel
Beyond The Surf Instagram
The Verbtones @ Instagram
The Verbtones @ Facebook
The Verbtones @ bandcamp

RobbieReverb wrote:

All Hail, Big Tiki Dude and Kyle!!! Great interview!

Thank you Bob!

Beyond The Surf YouTube channel
Beyond The Surf Instagram
The Verbtones @ Instagram
The Verbtones @ Facebook
The Verbtones @ bandcamp

SandBug wrote:

Awesome episode, looking forward to part 2!

Look out for Part 2 coming mid July!

Beyond The Surf YouTube channel
Beyond The Surf Instagram
The Verbtones @ Instagram
The Verbtones @ Facebook
The Verbtones @ bandcamp

diceophonic wrote:

bigtikidude wrote:

Thank you Bob.
thank you Kyle

Jeff, Looking forward to doing another video with ya in the near future! Miss you buddy!

Cheers
Kyle

Kyle, at SG101? Wink

Jeff(bigtikidude)

bigtikidude wrote:

diceophonic wrote:

bigtikidude wrote:

Thank you Bob.
thank you Kyle

Jeff, Looking forward to doing another video with ya in the near future! Miss you buddy!

Cheers
Kyle

Kyle, at SG101? Wink

Jeff, Big Grin

Beyond The Surf YouTube channel
Beyond The Surf Instagram
The Verbtones @ Instagram
The Verbtones @ Facebook
The Verbtones @ bandcamp

Kyle, BTD has a great idea there. Not only could you interview him again at the SG101 Convention, you could set up somewhere there and interview some of the other musicians playing there. I'm sure we would all enjoy those!

Patrick

Right?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

diceophonic wrote:

SixStringSurfer wrote:

Hello, I am just starting to watch the first episode now. I am sure it will be great, but may I make a polite suggestion. The sound quality of the interview(s) is not very good. If there is any way to getter better audio, that would be awesome. This is just my personal opinion. Smile

Thanks for the feedback, Smile no offense taken. Our Wireless Lavalier/mic malfunctioned during filming after the fact. Luckily we had one other source running and that audio is what you now hear in Garrett's episode, the blessing is we have something of audio to present to the viewing audience instead of nothing and having nothing would've been heart breaking.

After that malfunction we got the issues worked out. You will hear better audio with the rest of our current and future video releases.

Again thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,
Kyle

Thanks for the explanation, I am glad you had a back up mic! Anyway, I really enjoyed the episode. Looking forward to the second one. Yes

Guitar player for The Driptones, also a Dick Dale tribute artist.
https://www.driptones.com/

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 Next
Top