Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink WTB: Fender Reverb L bracket lock

Page 1 of 1

Hi All. Built my own reverb unit, with another order for one, now I need pan mounting hardware and lock bracket.

Does anybody have any US leads for the L bracket? I've tried Angela, reverb, Darren Reilly, Ebay... all sold out.

I'd be happy to buy one that's handmade as long as it's the same size.

barring that, anyone have dimensions? I could try to machine my own if I can locate a brake.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020 13:51:56

Some of these hard to find parts are sold for warranty only. Do you know any Fender authorized amp techs? They should be able to get this part for you.

Genuine Fender 0047606000. UPC 717669115241
None in stock that I can see.

Speaking from experience if you're going to diy fabricate the sprung mounts then make sure they are spot bollock in the right position as per Fender design. My mistake was a: using stronger springs than necessary b: guessing the mount positions and causing some leverage on the RCA cable. The RCA socket inner contacts are so delicate....

About the same time nearly everyone's favourite reverb tank the Gomez G Spring was ending production and we were treated to some high rez photos. He mounted his directly to the board on rubber grommets, I followed suit and it sounded a lot better for it.

crumble wrote:

Genuine Fender 0047606000. UPC 717669115241
None in stock that I can see.

Speaking from experience if you're going to diy fabricate the sprung mounts then make sure they are spot bollock in the right position as per Fender design. My mistake was a: using stronger springs than necessary b: guessing the mount positions and causing some leverage on the RCA cable. The RCA socket inner contacts are so delicate....

About the same time nearly everyone's favourite reverb tank the Gomez G Spring was ending production and we were treated to some high rez photos. He mounted his directly to the board on rubber grommets, I followed suit and it sounded a lot better for it.

I am interested in those photos! I think I know what you mean but I’d like to be sure. No little springs on each corner?

Daniel Deathtide

On my build there are no little springs on each corner. I had already bought a pack of assorted sized rubber grommets so I fitted them to the pan and mounted it to the baffle board with screws. It seemed to produce less pan echo and a bit tighter reverb sound, a small difference but noticeable.

I think those photos were on Dario's website and the link is now dead. There's a Gomez G-Spring full build photo on google images which looks like he used some sort of chrome pin and white bush mount.. ?

Maybe someone in the know will chime in.

I actually have one of these brackets (with the screws) sitting next to my reverb tank upstairs. Do you need me to take a photo of the bracket or the screws and post it here? I have been meaning to put it on the cabinet, but don't have the proper tool!

MooreLoud.com - A tribute to Dick Dale.

Page 1 of 1