SG101 on the Web

Follow SurfGuitar101 on Twitter

Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

rev: Surf music historians, I just posted in General Discussion about an old 50's song. Do you know it? https://yout...
168 days ago

Struan: One ton bee
161 days ago

Freevibration: yamaha SGV
124 days ago

Freevibration: yamaha SGV
124 days ago

CreepBeat: 2020 sucks
119 days ago

Bango_Rilla: Bango is going bananas in quarantine!
119 days ago

Bango_Rilla: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
118 days ago

ChuckEMong: would a link to an r-rated video with a good tune be out of line here? Whatever
83 days ago

Emilien03: helloooooo! Big Grin
63 days ago

Clint: “Surf Music Videos” channel on YouTube. If you like, please subscribe. Thanks! https://www....
50 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

70%

70%

Donate Now

SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Music General Discussion »

Permalink Secret Agent Men - New Website & Album

New Topic
Page 1 of 1

This topic was automatically created to discuss the news story Secret Agent Men - New Website & Album.

Bill
Guitar Player - Secret Agent Men
Dallas, TX
www.secretagentmen.net
www.facebook.com/thesecretagentmen
https://secretagentmen.bandcamp.com

Special Preview Offer - Today Only! Visit our website at https://www.secretagentmen.net, sign up to join our email list, and download the Secret Agent Men album for $5.99!
image

Bill
Guitar Player - Secret Agent Men
Dallas, TX
www.secretagentmen.net
www.facebook.com/thesecretagentmen
https://secretagentmen.bandcamp.com

SurfTex wrote:

Special Preview Offer - Today Only! Visit our website at https://www.secretagentmen.net, sign up to join our email list, and download the Secret Agent Men album for $5.99!
image

So ok, I like your music. Check it out guys!
I signed my email up. So how do I get your music for $5.99?
The places you list for download charges $9.99 ???
So it was just for the 26th only?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020 15:52:11

Joelman wrote:

SurfTex wrote:

Special Preview Offer - Today Only! Visit our website at https://www.secretagentmen.net, sign up to join our email list, and download the Secret Agent Men album for $5.99!
image

So ok, I like your music. Check it out guys!
I signed my email up. So how do I get your music for $5.99?
The places you list for download charges $9.99 ???
So it was just for the 26th only?

Hi Joelman,

Thanks for signing up for our mailing list! Yes, that offer was for one day only. PM me your email and I'll hook you up.

Surf on!
Bill

Bill
Guitar Player - Secret Agent Men
Dallas, TX
www.secretagentmen.net
www.facebook.com/thesecretagentmen
https://secretagentmen.bandcamp.com

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020 14:05:00

Sweet album!

Agent Trey "Shadowhawk" Montgomery - MI6 Cool
AGENT OCTOPUS

AO WEBSITE
ON APPLE MUSIC
ON YOUTUBE
Blue-Eyed Surf CD - BANDCAMP

I bought the album during Double Crown's Memorial Day Sale, and love it! Terrific, mostly original tunes, well played, and well recorded. Congratulations to the Secret Agent Men, on a job well done.

Bob

ArtS wrote:

Sweet album!

Thanks for the kind post, ArtS!

Surf on!

Bill
Guitar Player - Secret Agent Men
Dallas, TX
www.secretagentmen.net
www.facebook.com/thesecretagentmen
https://secretagentmen.bandcamp.com

RobbieReverb wrote:

I bought the album during Double Crown's Memorial Day Sale, and love it! Terrific, mostly original tunes, well played, and well recorded. Congratulations to the Secret Agent Men, on a job well done.

Many thanks for the nice post, Bob! Glad you enjoy the album!

Surf on,

Bill
Guitar Player - Secret Agent Men
Dallas, TX
www.secretagentmen.net
www.facebook.com/thesecretagentmen
https://secretagentmen.bandcamp.com

Page 1 of 1
Top