SG101 on the Web

Follow SurfGuitar101 on Twitter

Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

TheAmpFibian: People are always shocked to find out how bad of an electrician I am.
171 days ago

dragonfly: Pic of the day HBSM Jam 2012 was during my tenure. OMG do I miss those days but nowadays I couldn't handle it. No
154 days ago

dragonfly: Pic of the day OMG how I loved The Torquays and miss them very much. Yes
137 days ago

simoncoil: FWIW my guess for the ending of GoT was a surprising "Invasion fo the Dragonmen" (Hey-ho, hey-ho ...)
120 days ago

Surf_Skater: Congratulations JonPaul and Marie!
87 days ago

tubeswell: Anyone in Cali affected by the quakes?
73 days ago

Scrane255: Marty smith was my Uncle! Would like to see pictures of the nobles band
67 days ago

josheboy: Convention in 1 week!!
53 days ago

bigtikidude: 4 days and counting. Who's coming?
50 days ago

dragonfly: Has anyone heard the new Ford commercial with Dick Dale's Misirlou in the background? I have and it's awesome but too bad they waited till DD passed away. Long live the King!.
38 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake September Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Show Announcements »

Permalink Pre-Halloween Surftoberfest party w/ The Cosmic Wrays & The Seatopians

Page 1 of 1

Hey PNW friends! The Seatopians will be making our triumphant return to the Seattle area on October 26th for a Halloween bash that should not be missed! We’ll be joining our pals The Cosmic Wrays along with DeeJay Hodaddy for a night of costumes and bitchin’ tunes!

-John

The Seatopians 2017-
The Seatopians on Altered State of Reverb
The Seatopians on bandcamp
The Seatopians on Facebook

giant robot Richard 1999-2002
grR on Bandcamp
grR on Facebook

Page 1 of 1