SG101 on the Web

Follow SurfGuitar101 on Twitter

Shoutbox

Emilien03: https://www....
205 days ago

Tqi: Oy, Fender, Orange. One of you, make a 20W starved-plate valve bass amp. Like an Origin 20 with a big OT.
156 days ago

Remora: New member here saying hello
121 days ago

Clint: Ever try to explain “surf music” to friends? A Day at the Beach Podcast #150 can do this for you. It explains how it got started and ends with today’s modern bands and much more. Please share with those unaware… https://www....
112 days ago

synchro: Hello Remora.
101 days ago

dragonfly: Dick Dale was my best friend and my rock. I loved him unconditionally and he will be greatly missed. R.I.P. dear one you deserve it.
63 days ago

TheAmpFibian: People are always shocked to find out how bad of an electrician I am.
53 days ago

dragonfly: Pic of the day HBSM Jam 2012 was during my tenure. OMG do I miss those days but nowadays I couldn't handle it. No
35 days ago

dragonfly: Pic of the day OMG how I loved The Torquays and miss them very much. Yes
19 days ago

simoncoil: FWIW my guess for the ending of GoT was a surprising "Invasion fo the Dragonmen" (Hey-ho, hey-ho ...)
2 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

39%

39%

Donate Now

SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Suggestion Box »

Permalink RSS Feed not working

Page 1 of 1

I assume I'm the only one who uses it but the RSS Feed doesn't work anymore Sad
Thx

There’s a stream?!!!

Yeah sorry about that. We had a stupid daylight savings time change here in the US last night. There is some bug related to that that I haven't been able to fix. It should start working again in a few days once enough posts fill the feed, or I can figure it out.

I'm glad someone still finds it useful and sorry again!

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

Knock on wood, fingers crossed, I may have found and fixed this bug, which has plagued me for years. The RSS feeds should start to come back online now (I hope).

Also, please contact your govt. representative and ask them to please stop doing this stupid daylight savings time thing.

Brian wrote:

Also, please contact your govt. representative and ask them to please stop doing this stupid daylight savings time thing.

What he said.

The Mystery Men?
SSS Agent #31

Brian wrote:

x10000

Trump said he's ok with getting rid of it.
I'm no fan of his, but I liked that he's on board with that.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Page 1 of 1