Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

thewhipandthebody: It's MONDAY! Smile
337 days ago

2nanfer: Guys asking for help bc of quantine, 144 days ago. Uh-Oh
302 days ago

sysmalakian: Surf's up!
301 days ago

taku: sale
215 days ago

Skiltrip: SurfyBear is Life
208 days ago

sysmalakian: HEY
80 days ago

BearJW: Hey groovy people!!
78 days ago

ProfRadar: SurfyBear compact
53 days ago

dp: stuffing, turkey, pie!
13 days ago

ozboomer: Are we doing a Members Compilation this year?
8 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

46%

46%

Donate Now

SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Best-Of SG101 »

Permalink 7th Annual Surf Guitar 101 Convention, Sat. Aug. 9th. Reviews and videos starting on page 15

New Topic
Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 624 25 Next

I might make it ;)
Ran

The Scimitars

HA! best reply yet

Jeff(bigtikidude)

bigtikidude wrote:

mom_surfing wrote:

i'll be there

Yay!
But that's kinda like saying the sun will
Rise tomorrow. It's just a given.
Wink
But still very nice when it happens.

Big Grin

www.surfintheeye.com

You know I'll be there, and it looks like I'm being joined by Richard, Chad and Surf King Bob Walk!

MadScientist wrote:

You know I'll be there, and it looks like I'm being joined by Richard, Chad and Surf King Bob Walk!

Hell yeah! Headbang Headbang

I had such a great time at my first SG101 Convention last year that I am planning to return this year with my daughter. Once again, a killer line-up, props to Big Tiki Dude. See you all in August.

TikiHutDude wrote:

I had such a great time at my first SG101 Convention last year that I am planning to return this year with my daughter. Once again, a killer line-up, props to Big Tiki Dude. See you all in August.

Woohoo! Atlanta invasion!

Cool See you there! Yes

When you have to shoot ... shoot! Don't talk.
"Los Grainders" www.facebook.com/losgrainders
"Planeta Reverb" www.facebook.com/planetareverb

Great lineup. I definitely plan to come. Time to get organized, I guess!

Tix for Tiki Oasis 2014, the following weekend
After SG101 conv. Go on sale tonight.

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=47465&forum=17&1

Jeff(bigtikidude)

I am going to get out for this one. Surf Coasters, huh? Never heard of them. Any good?

SSIV

I'm going to have to make the pilgrimage this year...since I'm missing the Instro Summit. Cry

Matt "tha Kat" Lentz
Skippy and the Skipjacks: 2018-
Skippyandtheskipjacks.net
https://www.facebook.com/skippyandtheskipjacks
Otto and the Ottomans: 2014-2015
The Coconauts surf band: 2009-2014
www.theamazingcoconauts.com
Group Captain and the Mandrakes 2013
http://www.gcmband.com/
The Surfside IV: 2002-2005, 2008-2009
the Del-Vamps: 1992-1999, 2006-2007
http://www.dblcrown.com/delvamps.html

LHR wrote:

I am going to get out for this one. Surf Coasters, huh? Never heard of them. Any good?

Eh they are so so,
Only done 25 or so cds.
Wink

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Matt22 wrote:

I'm going to have to make the pilgrimage this year...since I'm missing the Instro Summit. Cry

Will be great to see ya Matt,
Maybe you n Trey could carpool to save money.
Or is that being to optimistic?
Duh

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Whoa. The last time we carpooled to CA, I ended up listenIng to the same MC Bootyslappa song about 300 times. I am not sure whose fault this was. I will blame Matt. (It might have been mine.) Either way, the combo is not good for mental health. I lost 7 IQ points on the way there alone.

Seriously though, I am headed out with the guys from my current band, it looks like. We are probably going to pool it to save $. So the Earth wins either way.

bigtikidude wrote:

Matt22 wrote:

I'm going to have to make the pilgrimage this year...since I'm missing the Instro Summit. Cry

Will be great to see ya Matt,
Maybe you n Trey could carpool to save money.
Or is that being to optimistic?
Duh

SSIV

LOL, I forgot all about MC Bootyslappa. I blame Scotty

Matt "tha Kat" Lentz
Skippy and the Skipjacks: 2018-
Skippyandtheskipjacks.net
https://www.facebook.com/skippyandtheskipjacks
Otto and the Ottomans: 2014-2015
The Coconauts surf band: 2009-2014
www.theamazingcoconauts.com
Group Captain and the Mandrakes 2013
http://www.gcmband.com/
The Surfside IV: 2002-2005, 2008-2009
the Del-Vamps: 1992-1999, 2006-2007
http://www.dblcrown.com/delvamps.html

Will be great to see both of you.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

I think this time you should listen to Surfin' Bird the whole way. That'll kill the remaining cells for sure.

Tuck wrote:

I think this time you should listen to Surfin' Bird the whole way. That'll kill the remaining cells for sure.

i was actually thinking about opening one of my radio shows with 'surfin' bird'. i figure it will at least get the attention of some of the listeners who otherwise might be just sort of paying attention.

www.surfintheeye.com

Oh, it's an attention getter alright! But sustained exposure is probably dangerous.

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 624 25 Next
Top