Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

bigtikidude: New link https://m.yo...
306 days ago

bigtikidude: New link https://m.yo...
306 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
291 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
219 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
219 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
139 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
117 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
85 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
79 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
40 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

79%

79%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Show Announcements »

Permalink SURFER JOE SUMMER FESTIVAL 2024 - June 20-23 - www.surferjoefestival.com

StickyNew Topic
Goto Page: Previous 1 278 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next

Great photos, Arny! Thank you for sharing. Wish I was there.

And I, too, am having problems with the sound on the live feed. Bummed.

Bob

Who cares about the sound? I just saw Jonpaul and Marie getting married!

I really regret not getting to Livorno now! Congratulations to the happy couple!

Los Apollos - cinematic surf music trio (Berlin)
"Postcards from the Scrapyard" Vol. 1, 2 & 3 NOW available on various platforms!
"Chaos at the Lobster Lounge" available as LP and download on Surf Cookie Records!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019 16:29:25

Congratulations to JonPaul Balak and Marie King for tying the knot. How special to have a nuptial at the Surfer Joe Summer Festival. Have a great life together!!!

jb

www.johnblair.us
www.soundofthesurf.com

SOOOO happy for JonPaul & Marie! Y'all were meant for each other - some of the kindest, most welcoming folks I've had the good fortune to meet in real life from this fine community.

Congratulations!

Kiss

Cheers

Fady

El Mirage @ ReverbNation

John wrote:

Congratulations to JonPaul Balak and Marie King for tying the knot. How special to have a nuptial at the Surfer Joe Summer Festival. Have a great life together!!!

jb

Ditto that sentiment!

Rev

Canadian Surf

http://www.urbansurfkings.com/

Mullet Monster Maffia!

www.alohasluts.com
Aloha Sluts on BandCamp
www.arnyzona.com (my photography)
Aloha Fest on facebook

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019 05:39:27

A surf rock wedding....

www.alohasluts.com
Aloha Sluts on BandCamp
Aloha Fest on facebook

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019 06:31:56

And here is a selection of yesterdays other highlights....

Bassplayers from 3 continents!

Bradipos IV

Hiccadoolas

The stars of the night! Insect Surfers 40th anniversary show and Dave still rocks like a young god!

Kilaueas with Ralf the guitar cable killer!

Del Torros

Mullet Monster Maffia

Moms I like to Surf

Dave doing a great spoken word show!

www.alohasluts.com
Aloha Sluts on BandCamp
Aloha Fest on facebook

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019 07:45:02

What a blast. Les Agamemmnonz might have been my highlight of SG101 and it was garbage compared to tonight, might have been my favorite surf show ever. Incredibly solid lineup for FOUR DAYS of music. I'm mush. Got to meet a bunch of people, meant to meet a lot more. If you're somebody that thinks about going to these (Surfer Joe or any surf festival) but never does (me for a long time), once you go you'll wonder why you dragged your feet. I have no idea why.

Also if you do, shove your hand in front of people and say "Hi, I'm Person" and you'll make a friend. It's amazing how easy it is. Again, coming from somebody that's not normally one to do that.

Storm Surge of Reverb: Surf & Instro Radio

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019 19:47:11

I don’t want it to be over Cry

Fantastic weekend at SJSF2019!!!
So many good bands, amazing to have all these talented musicians gathered here, in beautiful Livorno.
Thanks to all the nice and friendly people visiting me and my son Daniel in the SurfyIndustries booth.
I hope to see you all soon again.:-D

Though I was not there this year, thank you to Lorenzo, Lucca, Francesco, and all involved in keeping this wonderful festival going. I can’t imagine all the work that goes into this, but it is appreciated. I was happy to be able to see the pics ( Arny, your pictures are phenomenal), and videos. Keep them coming!

Rev

Canadian Surf

http://www.urbansurfkings.com/

Doubt I'll ever make it to the Surfer Joe festival, however I will watch the videos relentlessly. Feel free to throw things but I love that the bands are dressing punk style and adding a rough edge to their look. I mean Hawaiian shirts are great, but.....

Hunter is right - get out and go. I continued to meet people when we recognized one another in the Pisa airport today. Why do surf music people just get each other? So much love at these events.

Amazing music, so many great moments. Exhausted and happy. In England tonight - Leaving for California tomorrow.

Coz

ElMonstroPorFavor wrote:

What a blast. Les Agamemmnonz might have been my highlight of SG101 and it was garbage compared to tonight, might have been my favorite surf show ever. Incredibly solid lineup for FOUR DAYS of music. I'm mush. Got to meet a bunch of people, meant to meet a lot more. If you're somebody that thinks about going to these (Surfer Joe or any surf festival) but never does (me for a long time), once you go you'll wonder why you dragged your feet. I have no idea why.

Also if you do, shove your hand in front of people and say "Hi, I'm Person" and you'll make a friend. It's amazing how easy it is. Again, coming from somebody that's not normally one to do that.

Kilaueas at the traditional classic surf matinee!

www.alohasluts.com
Aloha Sluts on BandCamp
Aloha Fest on facebook

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019 06:14:03

Bradipos IV

Kilaueas (with the not zo beautifull moment of Ralf showing his white buttocks Wink

The new improved Surfer Joe Quartet!

Cousin Mary & Hunter

Bradipos IV doing a wild jam with doggies!

Los Agamemnonz

The Trabants

Mrs & Mr Valdambrini having some quality dancefloor time! A big thank you to you two, the rest of the Surfer Joe crew and all the bands that played for yet another unforgetable edition of SJSF!!!!!

www.alohasluts.com
Aloha Sluts on BandCamp
Aloha Fest on facebook

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019 06:29:24

Finally got a chance to go through my photos. Here's what I've got. Going to write something up on stormsurgeofreverb.com when I have more time.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UQfjjSqNztaPJU3EA

Great photos Hunter!

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

That is a treasurer trove of hi res photos!

The Mystery Men?
El Capitan and The Reluctant Sadists
SSS Agent #31

Thanks y'all! Pretty proud of em!

Goto Page: Previous 1 278 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next