Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

bigtikidude: New link https://m.yo...
291 days ago

bigtikidude: New link https://m.yo...
291 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
276 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
204 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
204 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
124 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
102 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
70 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
64 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
25 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

35%

35%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Music General Discussion »

Permalink Surf Age Nuggets

New Topic
Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Kmart is showing it for $47.99, which isn't too bad for 4 disks.

This is Noel. Reverb's at maximum an' I'm givin' 'er all she's got.

yup, that's 12 bucks a disc.
there is a K-mart about 2 miles from me.
I haven't been there in 20 years.
but I see a visit in my future.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Jonpauls review of the box set here:
http://surfguitar101.com/forums/topic/19898/?page=1#p259650

Jeff(bigtikidude)

IvanP wrote:

Jeff, Amazon lists the official release date as November 13th. Better hold on to your wallet, though, as the price is listed as $58!

It's down to 47 something as of today.

It was down to $43.49 on Amazon a couple of days ago.

Ivan
Lords of Atlantis on Facebook
The Madeira Official Website
The Madeira on Facebook
The Blair-Pongracic Band on Facebook
The Space Cossacks on Facebook
The Madeira Channel on YouTube

Confirming $43.49 on amazon with free ship. Just place my order.

http://www.reverbnation.com/thegreasemonkeyz

Must be something wrong with my brain (not unusual).

And I just got the shipping confirmation from Amazon.

Yep, looks like Christmas for surf geeks came early this year! Amazon has them in stock at the ridiculously low price of $39.85! Get 'em now before they're gone like the Cowabunga box set!
Groovy

Insect Surfers
The Tikiyaki Orchestra
The Scimitars
Lords Of Atlantis
Fiberglass Jungle - Surf Radio

Thanks for pointing out I paid too much...

Just ordered mine thru Amazon. 39.85 + 2.98 shipping + 3.32 California tax = 46.15. Eligible for free Super Saver Shipping but that can take over a week. $2.98 shipping usually means 3 days.
One track sounds like a Bruce Brown Coke radio advert.

Quite an online haul for me this week. Poorer, but happier.
Gotta get them cds & cd racks before they're obsolete !
Cocktail Preachers "Open Bar Confessional" Thanks Steve Smile
Space Cossacks Interstellar Stomp , Amazon used
Bambi Molesters-A Night In Zagreb cd/dvd from musicstack.com. Tough to find. All their cds must be out of print, going for 25-30 clams on ebay
Madeira - carpe noctem, CD Baby. Amazon doesn't have it on cd, just mp3.

DaveF wrote:

Quite an online haul for me this week. Poorer, but happier.
Space Cossacks Interstellar Stomp , Amazon used
Madeira - carpe noctem, CD Baby. Amazon doesn't have it on cd, just mp3.

Thanks, Dave! Hope you like them both. (Double Crown Records also sells all Madeira CDs directly, just FYI.)

Ivan
Lords of Atlantis on Facebook
The Madeira Official Website
The Madeira on Facebook
The Blair-Pongracic Band on Facebook
The Space Cossacks on Facebook
The Madeira Channel on YouTube

DaveF wrote:

Bambi Molesters-A Night In Zagreb cd/dvd from musicstack.com. Tough to find.

Not tough to find at all. Lada herself sells the entire Molesters' catalogue (except for the original Dumb, Loud, Hollow Twang, of course)on eBay for totally reasonable prices. $20 shipped from Croatia for a CD or $30 for the DVD/CD combo is not bad.

Madeira - carpe noctem, CD Baby. Amazon doesn't have it on cd, just mp3.

This is still in print. Much, much, much better and more beneficial to the entire surf community to buy it directly through Double Crown Records

Insect Surfers
The Tikiyaki Orchestra
The Scimitars
Lords Of Atlantis
Fiberglass Jungle - Surf Radio

JONPAUL wrote:

DaveF wrote:

Bambi Molesters-A Night In Zagreb cd/dvd from musicstack.com. Tough to find.

Not tough to find at all. Lada herself sells the entire Molesters' catalogue (except for the original Dumb, Loud, Hollow Twang, of course)on eBay for totally reasonable prices. $20 shipped from Croatia for a CD or $30 for the DVD/CD combo is not bad.

It is not Lada but some guy named Vlada:) Anyway, if you go to our web page there are links for ordering + we will have a brand new web page in a few days with whole back catalogue, posters, T-shirts etc. Also, our record label is planning to press more Sonic Bullets on vinyl and release Dumb Loud Hollow Twang (deluxe) LP as well.

Dalibor wrote:

JONPAUL wrote:

DaveF wrote:

Bambi Molesters-A Night In Zagreb cd/dvd from musicstack.com. Tough to find.

Not tough to find at all. Lada herself sells the entire Molesters' catalogue (except for the original Dumb, Loud, Hollow Twang, of course)on eBay for totally reasonable prices. $20 shipped from Croatia for a CD or $30 for the DVD/CD combo is not bad.

It is not Lada but some guy named Vlada:) Anyway, if you go to our web page there are links for ordering + we will have a brand new web page in a few days with whole back catalogue, posters, T-shirts etc. Also, our record label is planning to press more Sonic Bullets on vinyl and release Dumb Loud Hollow Twang (deluxe) LP as well.

Big Grin Great news! Big Grin

This is Noel. Reverb's at maximum an' I'm givin' 'er all she's got.

Dalibor wrote:

It is not Lada but some guy named Vlada:)

Such a pleasant illusion though! My bubble is burst Smile

Anyway, if you go to our web page there are links for ordering + we will have a brand new web page in a few days with whole back catalogue, posters, T-shirts etc. Also, our record label is planning to press more Sonic Bullets on vinyl and release Dumb Loud Hollow Twang (deluxe) LP as well.

Sounds great.

Rick

Rick

Back to the surf age nuggets box talk.
Well lucky me, K-mart, doesn't sell cds in the store anymore,just DVDs.
I guess the link for K-mart on the first post got my hopes up
that they were one of the major distributors for it.
Then I went to Best Buy, long shot but worth a try.
I was going there for the New Soundgarden cd anyways, also found a Primus cd I didn't know about, and a New Sword cd. But alas, no Surf box.
I was just about ready to go pay for my stuff,and the power went out.
I had to put down my stuff and leave the store.
Sigh

But there is a small ray of light at the end of the tunnel.
My Mom went on Amazon and got me a surf box for an early x-mas gift.
I just have to wait till next monday instead of buying it in a real store and having it in my hands now.
Duh

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Way to go Jeff! Amazon sez mine will be here tomorrow Big Grin

www.northofmalibu.com

I just like to buy music and have it in my grubby little hand.
I hate the buy on the net and ship it nonsense.
I miss going to Go-boy, and Lou's and other mom n pop record shops,
and digging thru stuff to find hidden surf jems.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012 21:46:04

bigtikidude wrote:

I just like to buy music and have it in my grubby little hand.
I hate the buy on the net and ship it nonsense.
I miss going to Go-boy, and Lou's and other mom n pop record shops,
and digging thru stuff to find hidden surf jems.

I use to own a record store so know what you mean..I often go to the local indie store here for me stuff

www.northofmalibu.com

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012 08:27:49

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Top