SG101 on the Web

Follow SurfGuitar101 on Twitter

Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

surfbeatnik: A dwarf fortune teller escaped from prison, the next day's headline read, "SMALL MEDIUM AT LARGE!"
51 days ago

Clarry: Hava Nagila...No thanks, my Mum already gave me one for my birthday
46 days ago

remora1: I once told a joke about infinity...never heard the end of it.
37 days ago

Number9: Two surfers are getting ready to paddle out. Surfer one: "Hey, guess what! I got a new longboard for my wife!" Surfer two: "Great trade!"
36 days ago

Clarry: I thought my wife was joking when she said she wanted to go to a Monkees concert in Switzerland, then I saw her face, now I'm in Geneva....
32 days ago

Clarry: I went to Fight Club last night. I was so excited I wasn't paying attention and missed the rules. Anyway, Fight Club is amazing and I'm going to tell all my friends!!
24 days ago

Clarry: Our neighbours knocked on our door at 2.30 this morning. Can you believe that? The inconsiderate bastards. 2.30am. Luckily I was still up playing my drums.
24 days ago

DonKiyote: Had some bubble wrap delivered today. They asked me where I wanted it and I said just pop it in the corner.
19 days ago

DonKiyote: The best time to meet a friend is at 12.59. That 1 to 1 time is invaluable.
18 days ago

da-ron: What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know and I don't care
17 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

SG101 Turns 10 Years Old!

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Musicians & Gigs Wanted »

Permalink Looking to start/join surf or psychobilly band in Portland, OR area.

Page 1 of 1

Fender Jag: check
Reverb Unit: check
Guitar skills: presently taking lessons to get better

Missing: Other musicians in the Portland (Oregon) metro area who are interested in playing surf music, maybe possibly starting a band...or if you already have something established and could use another prospective member, that could work too.

Any takers??? Please PM or reply to the thread.

Page 1 of 1