Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
329 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
257 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
257 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
177 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
155 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
123 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
117 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
78 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
11 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
11 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

56%

56%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » The Shallow End »

Permalink Pic's of your pets I know there are some animal lovers here!

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 59 10 Next

Just curious about the harp.
Dogs probably either love it, or hate it, I guess....just like people.

This post has been removed by the author.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009 20:24:34

That's the look I get from people when they hear me play too.

Zak,
How is he for security? Does he bark at intruders? I've heard American Dingos can be a bit timid with anyone 'outside of the pack.'

Here's a youtube of my furry pal -Marty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Dsrgx3sTE

"Hello Girls!"

This post has been removed by the author.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009 20:22:32

I posted at least one of these already, but what the hell:

His name is Freddie, named after Friedrich Hayek, the second greatest economist of the 20th century (the first being Ludwig von Mises). Cool

Ivan
Lords of Atlantis on Facebook
The Madeira Official Website
The Madeira on Facebook
The Blair-Pongracic Band on Facebook
The Space Cossacks on Facebook
The Madeira Channel on YouTube

That's a beeautiful animal you have there, Ivan. And the dog is nice too.
-Marty

"Hello Girls!"

This thread is awesome! Keep the pictures coming! I'm just bummed I don't have any pet photos on this computer to post... later I guess. I'm a huge animal lover (as a vegetarian and an Animal Biology student? who'da thunk?) and I've always had tons of pets ranging from cats and dogs to fish, rats, snakes, lizards, frogs, toads, newts, parrots... and that opossum that used to come to our front door every day so we would feed it. Laughing I've always been of the opinion that animals simply make life better.

If anybody in the northern/central California is looking for a Malamute or a Husky, here is the place to go, they have some really nice dogs looking for happy homes!

http://www.ncama.org/Dogs-Available.htm

This is where we got our dog Kia, they do an extensive placement process, which places you with the right dog for your family. The mindset behind this is to place you with the most practical dog for your living situation. Although if you do plan on getting a Malamute or a Husky be sure and do your research, they are almost like having another child. Very strong, and very temperamental. If I end up working long hours and dont come home on time, she gets very depressed. She loves being part of the family, she goes everywhere and does nearly everything with us.

donsdad
What a great thread ! Here are my Oriental Shorthairs !

Great looking cats. That's really cool.

Mine are Smokey (a Russian Blue)

and Cleo (a feral cat found living under a mobile home that was being used as a temporary office where I work).

The artist formerly known as: Synchro

When Surf Guitar is outlawed only outlaws will play Surf Guitar.

wooza
This thread is awesome! Keep the pictures coming! I'm just bummed I don't have any pet photos on this computer to post... later I guess. I'm a huge animal lover (as a vegetarian and an Animal Biology student? who'da thunk?) and I've always had tons of pets ranging from cats and dogs to fish, rats, snakes, lizards, frogs, toads, newts, parrots... and that opossum that used to come to our front door every day so we would feed it. Laughing I've always been of the opinion that animals simply make life better.

Rock Hell yeah this Thread is cool. Don't you have pics of your old dog? Or the cat that pissed on your cab :lol:? Razz And yes, animals do make this world a better place Razz

The Deadbeats

Here's a picture of kia at the rescue before we picked her up. We fattened her up quite a bit!! Very Happy

Here's Lady Reverb and our boy Ripley. Believe it or not....he's a good boy Very Happy

Danny Snyder

Latest project - Now That's What I Call SURF
_
"With great reverb comes great responsibility" - Uncle Leo

I'm back playing keys and guitar with Combo Tezeta

FenderShowman63
Don't you have pics of your old dog? Or the cat that pissed on your cab :lol:?

Actually, my cat had a cold and sneezed boogers all over my speaker cab. Laughing

I don't have any pet photos 'cause I never got around to putting them back on my computer after my old hard drive died. I do have just this one oldie though, but it's photoshopped. . . Laughing

That's Domino (with an enlarged eyeball--my features were a little more generously "enhanced"). Best friend I ever had, as cheesy and misanthropic as that may sound. He died of cancer almost three years ago, though. Man do I miss him.

IvanP
I posted at least one of these already, but what the hell:

I would like to remind everyone that is a full size showman amp that Freddie is standing next to. I saw this picture in another thread when Ivan first got his Showman. Nice dog, I thought. The size of Freddie does not come through at all on that picture. When I saw Freddie in real life much later I could not believe it! He is HUGE. His head is the size of a basketball! He's the size of one of those smart cars in person. He's also one of the nicest and sweetest dogs I have ever met, which is great because he otherwise could have totally tore me limb from limb.

I will try to get some photos of our pets posted this weekend.

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

Here is the adorable Sobe as a puppy!

More pics to come!

Sandy and Baboo

Buy Speed of Dark @ Bandcamp
Buy Spin the Bottle @ Bandcamp
My Blog- Euro Tour Blog
Pool Boys on Spotify
INSTAGRAM
Frankie & The Pool Boys on FB
Pollo Del Mar on FB
DJ Frankie Pool Boy on North Sea Surf Radio

Sonya and Petey... It's her kitty.

Sonya laughing at full run. Her favorite game is keepaway.

Sonya again... She's a ridgeback, and has a perfect "wave" on her back that I will try to post later. (That's my wife's elbow above Sonyas haunch, she loves the couch.)

She doesn't bark unless it's serious, and is the best walker I have ever owned.

THe NEpTuNeS

Dario, holy mother of god. Cuteness overload with Sobe. Big fan of Ferenc's dog as well. I really want to get a yellow lab someday.

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 59 10 Next