Our hearts go out to our friends across the Pacific, but sometimes love isn't enough. Please come contribute to this worthy cause and listen to some classic surf music live and DJ'd Japanese go go tunes, while toasting a better future for the victims (meaning all Japanese citizens) of the recent earthquake and tsunami.
- Japanese Surf Coasters cover band THE SURF FAUX-STERS, featuring Ferenc from Pollo del Mar, Danny from The TomorrowMen, and Zanti, Abraham and Jonathon from The Deadbeats playing the music of Japan's The Surf Coasters and Eleki (Japanese instrumental) style hits!
- 60's Japanese and SE Asian go go/ pop DJ Sid Presley
- Vintage Japanese and Asian Go Go fliks on the bar TV!
- Sponsored by Effen Vodka who will be sending in the "Effen stewardesses" to accompany us on our flight
- Proceeds from Susan's award-winning Effen cocktail, Sakura Daquiri, will be donated!
- Raffle and silent auction!
Kampei and aloha!
There is more to this story, continue reading ...