SG101 Podcast Episode #15: New Releases in 2012; Part 2
Submitted by Brian
on February 05, 2013.
Podcast episode #15 is here! This is the second half of our 2012 releases round up. Head on over to the podcast page to download or stream it.
- Los Oxidados - Spectre
- Los Straitjackets - New Siberia
- The Madeira - Twilight
- Maeds Dominos - Verannan Damernas
- The Man From Ravcon - Echo Canyon
- The Man From Ravcon - The Charmer
- The Mariners - Dance of the Cobra
- The Mighty Surf Lords - Lonely Sea
- Mike Barbwire - SOS RocknRoll (El Sotano Calling)
- Outer Space Heaters - Aphelion
- Pedrito Diablo y Los Cadaveras - Desenfundo Forastero
- Phantom Four - Morgana
- The Pyronauts - Jawbreaker
- The Reigning Monarchs - All Summer Single
- Reverand Hank - Longhorn
- The Roadrunners - Point Zero
- The Space Agency - Action a go-go
- The Spaceguards - Stampede
- The Supertones - Mysto Incognito
- The Surf Zombies - Beat Girl
- The Surfaders - Showdown at Tumbleweed Inn
- Terrorismo Tropical - Iron Surfer Man
- Twin Tones - Batalla de Columbus
Background music taken from Los Straitjackets new LP - Jet Set!
Thanks to all the bands who permitted us to use their music. And thanks to all the members of SG101 who help make this the very best place for surf music on the internet!
This story has comments.
Comments are closed for this story. If you'd like to share your thoughts on this story
with the site staff, you can contact us directly.
Stoked to be included!
Awesome list of bands!! Love it!!
Great material from everyone!
Mike Barbwire's SOS RocknRoll is a real standout. I loved it when I heard it on The Continental Comp disc.