- Surf Music
Help us meet our monthly goal:
Now's a great time to sign up, or renew, a subscription to the Continental Magazine. For just $18.00 you get three issues packed with in depth interviews and music reviews, plus a compilation CD inside the magazine. Issue #19, just released, includes huge feature interviews with Los Twang! Marvels (conducted by Ivan Pongracic of The Madeira/Space Cossacks) and Tremolo Beer Gut, plus tons of music and DVD reviews. 36 pages, with a 2 color glossy cover designed by Johnny Bartlett (Phantom Surfers, Barbary Coasters, Hillsdale Records)
There is also a 25 track CD filled with lots of great surf, instro and garage rock tunes.
Continental Magazine - Three Issue
Subscription (Issues #19, #20, #21) - CTSUB -
$18.00 [Order From Double Crown]
The Continental Magazine - Issue #19 w/25
Song CD - CT019 - $6.95
[Order From Double Crown]
CD Tracks - Issue #19:
1. Thunderbird 101 - The Razorblades
2. Twilight Surfer - Martin Cilia
3. The Martyr - The Secret Samurai
4. Las Vegas - The Tremolo Beer Gut
5. Pumpin' At The Pines - The Volcaniks
6. Moon Probe - The Dangermen
7. Mana Paciﬁca - The Tikiyaki Orchestra
8. A Blade From Damascus - Dirty Fuse
9. The Glass Man - The Mystery Men
10. You'll Never Take Me Alive - The Man From Ravcon
11. Go Go Golem - Meshugga Beach Party
12. Dead Man Talkin' - The Vision
13. Schiesserei am Dawsons Creek - Die Kosmonauten
14. Rats & Gassers Theme - D.A. Sebasstian & The Inner Demons
15. Dusty Sand Sahara - Shockwave
16. Beer Run - The Surfdusters
17. Surf-n-Turf - SPF-4
18. Love Theme For A Twisted Mind - Kill, Baby... Kill!
19. You Can't Teach a Caveman Bout Romance - The 99ers
20. Fez Inferno - The Twang-o-Matics
21. Autostrada - HJ
22. The Matador - Trabants
23. Western Satellite - King Pelican
24. Swimming with the Sharks - Speedball Jr.
25. Maximum Bumble - The Ugly Beats
This story has 7 comments.
Comments are closed for this story. If you'd like to share your thoughts on this story with the site staff, you can contact us directly.