- Surf Music
Help us meet our monthly goal:
The Electric Heaters have finally released some music! We are a Boston-based quartet. This summer we recorded half a dozen tracks, live to hard drive, and they are now available for your listening/downloading pleasure. If you want a hard copy, feel free to get in touch. Thanks for all the help & advice along the way.
1. Mystic River Pipeline--a rockin' Man or Astro Man inspired number.
2. Copley Soul--a nod to the Raybeats more soulful moments.
3. Farewell, My Lovely--drowning your sorrows in a Havana bar.
4. Pouncy Flip--a jaunty little number, complete with psychedelic breakdown (and recovery).
5. Revere Beach Parkway (by Starlight)--Ennio Morricone takes the long drive on Rt. 16
6. Smart Alec Kill--Raymond Chandler inspired spy noir.
(A note for the geeks among us (and who isn't): The guitar was recorded into a Quilter Micropro 200, 8 inch speaker. I used the onboard reverb and tremolo, a Line 6 DL4 for loops or echo. We mic'd it with an SM57, and it went into a nice tube preamp then into the computer. The guitar is a Guild S60-D with Porter Vintage Strat pickups and a Bigsby.)