Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
301 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » The Shallow End »

Permalink Pic's of your pets I know there are some animal lovers here!

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Jake, thanks. Sobe's a golden retriever. I will upload pics later this afternoon. Susan and I are really blessed to have him. In person, he's your best buddy for playing catch, retrieving balls, wrestling and chasing after you.

Stay tuned.......dman

synchro
Great looking cats. That's really cool.
Mine are Smokey (a Russian Blue)
and Cleo (a feral cat found living under a mobile home that was being used as a temporary office where I work).

Thank you very much ! You too have two fine looking felines . My mother has a Russian Blue that came into the house already occupied by her Boston Terrier and a long haired cat about as big as a Maine Coon. He now runs the place.

donsdad
Thank you very much ! You too have two fine looking felines . My mother has a Russian Blue that came into the house already occupied by her Boston Terrier and a long haired cat about as big as a Maine Coon. He now runs the place.

Thanks. Smokey usually plays second fiddle to Cleo even though she's much smaller. She
s just more aggesive by nature and if he has something that she wants . . . he always ends up losing. They seem affectionate towards one another but Cleo thinks she runs the place.

I love Maine Coons. I rescued a starving Maine Coon at work last year and found him a good home. He was no youngster but he was sure beautiful when I got him cleaned up. If I even were to buy a cat (my current cats wer unplanned) I would look at Maine Coon cats although I still ove Russian Blues.

The artist formerly known as: Synchro

When Surf Guitar is outlawed only outlaws will play Surf Guitar.

synchro
I love Maine Coons. I rescued a starving Maine Coon at work last year and found him a good home. He was no youngster but he was sure beautiful when I got him cleaned up. If I even were to buy a cat (my current cats wer unplanned) I would look at Maine Coon cats although I still ove Russian Blues.

I'm always gladdened to hear of an animal rescue. I give to two local cat shelters and to the local Greyhound adoption agency. I have heard that the Maine Coon is a great cat by all accounts.

Sobe at 8 months..

donsdad
I'm always gladdened to hear of an animal rescue. I give to two local cat shelters and to the local Greyhound adoption agency. I have heard that the Maine Coon is a great cat by all accounts.

Helping that little fellow out was a very satisfying experience. I get choked up thinking about it.

My pal Murphy ("Da Murph") at seven weeks and at one year.

At band practice he grabs a squeaky toy, sits in and plays along. He LOVES guitar music.

Jack
aka WoodyJ

The Mariners (1964-68, 1996-2005)
The Hula Hounds (1996-current)
The X-Rays (1997-2004)
The Surge! (2004, 2011-2012)
Various non-surf bands that actually made money
(1978-1990)

Birthday pose just for BTD Jeff. image

WoodyJ
He LOVES guitar music.

My tomcat will come and listen if I play Jazz but he leaves and makes a sharp comment on the way out when I play anything resembling Rock. My little black cat doesn't seem to care either way. She'll curl up right in front of a speaker that's blasting away.

woodys dog 'murphy' is the coolest dog with the biggest personality (of all the dogs i've met)

www.surfintheeye.com

Hi, Carol,

Murphy says to tell you "woof!"

Jack
aka WoodyJ

The Mariners (1964-68, 1996-2005)
The Hula Hounds (1996-current)
The X-Rays (1997-2004)
The Surge! (2004, 2011-2012)
Various non-surf bands that actually made money
(1978-1990)

nell
gus
here's gus and nell. our annual hunting trip is tuesday, cant wait.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30899577@N03/2932151198/

Jackson & Tom

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30899577@N03/2931295343/in/photostream/

Boo & Domino Wink

Reverb...is there anything finer?

Thanks for sharing Gusto but part of the title of this thread is "animal lovers" and that includes birds for some of us.

you dont eat chicken?

Let's not derail the thread guys.

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

This is IKE, hes bout 7 now.. goes to work with me every day too:)

I wanna play just like him when i grow up...

Here's a great but, not posed picture of (L to R) Sierra, Nevada, Suki

...enjoying the view of the sunny surf at San Onofre State Park.
Sierra and Nevada are ours...Suki is Nevada's sister and belongs to some good friends of ours.

Something to note about this breed of dog...they truly believe that they are people in dog suits! Laughing

• Surfbeatnik

What a great picture! Fun in the Sun!

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next