Photo of the Day
BTD
BTD
Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
363 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
344 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
301 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
229 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
229 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
149 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
127 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
89 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
50 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Show Announcements »

Permalink Indy surf show 3/28 The Madeira, Cocktail Preachers, Atomic

Page 1 of 1

After a lengthy break (over seven months - far too long!) from playing live, we are coming back! We will be playing at our favorite Indy music venue, the Melody Inn, exactly four weeks from today - so, Friday, March 28th. We'll be joined by our good friends, the fabulous Cocktail Preachers from Chicago. We'll also be joined by Atomic Bombay, a new(ish) band by Frankie Camaro, formerly of Dragstrip and Big Guitars from Texas (who were nominated for a Grammy!). We'll be playing a bunch of songs from our upcoming CD, and should have the brand new t-shirts available at the show, too (thanks, Doug Stormtiger!). It should be a GREAT night, and we hope to see some of you there.

Friday, March 28
With The Cocktail Preachers & Atomic Bombay (featuring Frankie Camaro)
21+, 10pm, $6
The Melody Inn
3826 N. Illinois Street.
Indianapolis, IN

(BTW, we'll be doing a short 3-day tour of the East Coast at the end of May - some details still to be ironed out, but Washington, DC and New York shows have been confirmed. We're also doing a short 3-day tour of SoCal in early August. For more details on all of these see the Shows part of our website.)

The Madeira

Ivan
Lords of Atlantis on Facebook
The Madeira Official Website
The Madeira on Facebook
The Blair-Pongracic Band on Facebook
The Space Cossacks on Facebook
The Madeira Channel on YouTube

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008 22:42:56

Ivan, I 'll so be there . I think I can even get some of my friends to come along. Wow! it's been too long buddy. I can't wait to hear some of those new songs also.

Until then Rock

Reverb, It's A Way Of Life!

Hmm. Time to start thinking up an excuse why I need to go to Indy on business...

Wow -- by coincidence, I'll be in Indianapolist that night for a weekend academic-type conference! See everybody at the show!

MD, great news! Looking forward to seeing you there! The same to Brandonio, it's been a long time....

Dane, so, you've got anything yet? Smile

Ivan

Ivan
Lords of Atlantis on Facebook
The Madeira Official Website
The Madeira on Facebook
The Blair-Pongracic Band on Facebook
The Space Cossacks on Facebook
The Madeira Channel on YouTube

Ivan keep Dane off of his Bicycle this time! No wait maybe there will be tornado warnings and golfball size hail. You know none of that ever stopped me before. I will be there for sure! I will bring a few friends! Should be a blast!
Thanks
Guy

Page 1 of 1