Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink Two 6 Ft. 1/4" Inch Mono Plug to RCA cables - new

Page 1 of 1

In addition to other things, this cable can be used to turn the Normal channel of a dual channel Fender amp into a Reverb Unit. I used these when I had a couple Deluxe Reverb amps, a Twin Reverb and a Pro Reverb.

This is an easy mod which requires no soldering. If you don't use the normal channel on your dual channel Fender amp with reverb, you can use this cable to turn the normal channel into a reverb unit.

1. Plug the RCA end of the cable into the output jack of the reverb pan.
  2. Plug the 1/4" end into the input of the Normal channel.

Now your reverb knob is a "dwell" control. And the Volume knob on the Normal channel controlls the overall reverb volume. The new EQ adjustments you now have, give you control over your reverb similar to that of a Fender Reverb Unit.

I use a Quilter now, and these two RCA cables are spares. I have no need of them. So, figured I'd post them here. To be honest, I never noticed a big difference when I did this. The reverb was a bit stronger and fuller and was more adjustable, but nothing like an outboard.

I have 2. They're both new. $4 each plus $3 shipping. Or both for $8 plus $3 shipping. Or make me an offer. I just want to pass them on to somebody who will use them.

Page 1 of 1