Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
326 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
254 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
254 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
174 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
152 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
120 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
114 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
75 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
8 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
8 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

56%

56%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink For sale: Quilter Steelaire (Sold)

Page 1 of 1

Selling my Quilter Steelaire which was the big SG101 raffle prize in 2016. Used by Mr. Quilter himself during the festival. I'm asking $950 and that includes free shipping anywhere in the USA. Comes with the original cover but no footswitch.

Edit: Sold to a faithful SG101 member.

Thanks to Brian for incorporating a buy/sell forum for all surf musicians within SG101.

_

Hi, I'm Gellert, guitarist for The Fintastics.

https://www.facebook.com/TheFintastics

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021 07:30:43

Ritchieeee

Jeff(bigtikidude)

FWIW I love my Steelaire. Like Gellert says it's louder than a Showman, and much smaller and lighter. The onboard effects are excellent, of special note is the treble boost (only with the footpedal though) which pushes you into drip heaven. The direct out signal has had numerous compliments over the years from sound engineers. For all but the most high profile gigs I leave my brown bandmaster home and take this.

Danny Snyder

Latest project - Now That's What I Call SURF
_
"With great reverb comes great responsibility" - Uncle Leo

I'm back playing keys and guitar with Combo Tezeta

PM Sent!

Congrats on the sale...But (sorry to sound like a jerk), what's the reason the original content was deleted?
I think anyone that uses this free service that the forum provides them, should reciprocate by leaving the original post up, with an update that it has been sold.
If you look at all my "sold" listings, I even add, after-the-fact, which platform was the item actually sold on (this forum, Craigslist, FB marketplace, etc). I also never delete the asking price.
Leaving this info up, helps, IMHO, keep this forum informative and useful. Similar to the way one uses completed/sold transactions on eBay and Reverb.

/end rant

Ran

The Scimitars

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021 07:06:46

Thanks Gillert for restoring the info!
I will leave my rant above unedited so hopefully other members can see and keep their sold posts informative as well.
All the best,
Ran

The Scimitars

Page 1 of 1