Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
321 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
249 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
249 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
169 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
147 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
116 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
109 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
70 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
3 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
3 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Music General Discussion »

Permalink Buying Paul Johnson's music?

Page 1 of 1

I only recently became aware of his solo stuff and must now have it. His "pjmoto" web site seems totally broken. Can't listen to or buy anything.
Any help or advice would be appreciated !! Apple, android or PC can't get it to work.

I just sent PJ a text telling him about your post

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Hello from one old bald guy to another!
Note: this response is for you AND for any others looking for a way around the current problems at pjmoto.com...
First, my apologies for the present dire state of affairs there. During the past couple of years, as I have been dealing with health issues and other priorities, I have not been properly attentive to the maintenance needs at the site, and more recently my order-fulfillment service has shut down, leaving me with no way to process orders. Accordingly, the site now stands idle and useless for this purpose. I sincerely regret the inconvenience that this has caused you, as I greatly appreciate your interest in my music.
Adding to the problem is that while I still have plenty of CDs to offer, I am either out of or running low on some of the titles. And I have not been able to maintain a clear inventory of these, as after a recent move my stuff is all in a jumble, stashed away in boxes in my garage, where I have yet to get them properly organized and listed.
Until I can correct these problems, I offer the following as a temporary work-around:
Go to the catalog page (it still works, at least enough to list the titles of my various albums and DVDs)... and make a list of the titles and how many of each you would like to purchase. Send this info to me by e-mail at: paul@pjmoto.com and I will respond with confirmation of what I have at the ready for you, and the cost. (Your request will be my motivation to finally get in there and go through those boxes, and I promise to do this without undue delay.)
Regarding the cost, it will be $15 per CD unit and/or $25 for the "Pounding Surf" video, plus a single shipping fee of $5 for any size domestic order ($12 for foreign).
Once you receive my response, you can then snail-mail a check or money order to me at my residence for the order, and I will ship the items off to you post haste.
Thanks again for your interest, and I hope this will serve your need!

PJ -

Paul Johnson
Belairs / Galaxies / Packards / Surfaris / Duo-tones / etc.
www.pjmoto.com

Paul,

just to let you know, my copy of Pounding Surf arrived safely. This copy will not be lent out to anyone. It’s a great video.

The artist formerly known as: Synchro

When Surf Guitar is outlawed only outlaws will play Surf Guitar.

...not surf music, but his Christmas album with "The Hepcats" is always on heavy rotation at our house around the holidays. I highly recommend it!

• Surfbeatnik

Ditto on that

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Page 1 of 1