Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
322 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
250 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
250 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
169 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
148 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
116 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
110 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
71 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
4 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
4 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Music General Discussion »

Permalink Surfer Joe album WORLD TRAVELER out in September

Page 1 of 1

Hello guys, I am glad to announce also on SG101 my new upcoming album WORLD TRAVELER that will be released on September 1st. The album will come in 12" vinyl, CD and digital, produced by Surfer Joe Music and in collaboration with Hi-Tide Recordings that will deal with US distribution and sales.

I have been recording all instruments, as I have done in most of my records, and I am proud of the final work since I consider it quite different from my previous things. The sound is still very much connected to the 60s trad surf, but the rhythm and the concept are a bit more modern. Also curiously, in quite a few songs, I use my Yamaha SG-2A as lead guitar, I love the attack of that instrument!

There will be further updates of course, possible preview, pre-orders and we are already working on the promotion. I hope you will be interested in grabbing a copy when it will become available.

Best
Lorenzo / SURFER JOE

Lorenzo "Surfer Joe" Valdambrini
(www.surfmusic.net)

Last edited: Apr 08, 2021 10:08:26

BIG congrats, Lorenzo! Stoked to grab that LP.

MadScientist wrote:

BIG congrats, Lorenzo! Stoked to grab that LP.

Thanks! You will like this! And hope to be back on tour soon, the situation is still crazy, but slowly something is moving...

(www.surfmusic.net)

Can’t wait, come on September

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Hey everybody, yes we ARE in September (almost) and WORLD TRAVELER is coming out in a couple of days!

Thanks to all of you who pre-ordered and I remind you that the album is released on 12" vinyl, CD and digital.

You can get more info and buy at:
- www.surfmusic.net via my Bandcamp surferjoe.bandcamp.com (for Europe and rest of the world)
- www.hitiderecordings.com (for USA)

Also the record ships locally in Japan.

(www.surfmusic.net)

Looking forward to another fine release from Mr. Surfer Joe! Soon it will be time to get back to World Travelling.

Rev

Canadian Surf

http://www.urbansurfkings.com/

revmike wrote:

Looking forward to another fine release from Mr. Surfer Joe! Soon it will be time to get back to World Travelling.

Rev

I hope so Mike, I am ready... the world is not yet right now Very Happy but we stay positive.

(www.surfmusic.net)

Unfortunately, I have misplaced this CD. I have looked everywhere for it, and cannot find it anywhere. I bought it the night my band opened for Surfer Joe. I have looked online, but am not having any luck. Is there somewhere I can buy this CD again?

MooreLoud.com - A tribute to Dick Dale.

SixStringSurfer wrote:

Unfortunately, I have misplaced this CD. I have looked everywhere for it, and cannot find it anywhere. I bought it the night my band opened for Surfer Joe. I have looked online, but am not having any luck. Is there somewhere I can buy this CD again?

What about my web site?! Where are you located?
www.surfmusic.net

thanks for your interest!

(www.surfmusic.net)

Thanks for the reply. I am located in Memphis, TN. I'll take another look on your site, but I thought it was available to people only in Europe.

MooreLoud.com - A tribute to Dick Dale.

The web site is mine and the CDs too Smile so I can do whatever I want with them and I would be PROUD to send you one!
Please write me to surfmusic@me.com and we arrange this all.

thanks again!

(www.surfmusic.net)

Page 1 of 1