Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
322 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
249 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
249 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
169 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
147 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
116 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
109 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
70 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
4 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
4 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink (Sold) Fender standard 2 pin staggered tuners (non-locking)

Page 1 of 1

Anyone interested in a set of Fender standard 2 pin tuners of the non-locking variety? I just took a set off my partscaster - they came of a MIM neck. By the markings it appears that they were made by Schaller (as far as I could figure out from info I could track down). I also have two extra ones to throw in with them.

These are staggered, with the low E and A posts being tall, and the other four short. The extra two tuners are both tall, which means you can play around with the number of short vs. tall posts, if you think 3 or 4 tall ones might be optimal for you.

Anyway, I'm planning to sell them on ebay soon, but thought I'd check here first in case somebody is looking for this type of tuner for a project they are working on. I'm aiming for $30 (plus postage) on ebay, but sell them for a few dollars less to someone here.

I can post pics if anyone would like to see them. They are in very good condition.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021 07:47:35

Page 1 of 1