Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

Clint: “Surf Music Videos” channel on YouTube. If you like, please subscribe. Thanks! https://www....
300 days ago

oestmann: Hello!
224 days ago

Mrblob4: Help, quarantine is hell
217 days ago

dh4: FENDER MARINE
204 days ago

bigtikidude: Cheers
116 days ago

elbortobandito: surfybear trem power
115 days ago

BlindBlake: surf music discography
110 days ago

thewhipandthebody: It's MONDAY! Smile
108 days ago

2nanfer: Guys asking for help bc of quantine, 144 days ago. Uh-Oh
73 days ago

sysmalakian: Surf's up!
71 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

51%

51%

Donate Now

SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Music General Discussion »

Permalink The Tourmaliners - Christmas Album

New Topic
Page 1 of 1

This topic was automatically created to discuss the news story The Tourmaliners - Christmas Album.

Deven Berryhill
devenberryhill@gmail.com
thetourmaliners@gmail.com
TheTourmaliners.com
TheSurfaris.com

Terrific album! I really enjoyed it!

Bob

RobbieReverb wrote:

Terrific album! I really enjoyed it!

Thanks Bob! We are glad you enjoyed our Christmas Album!

Deven Berryhill
devenberryhill@gmail.com
thetourmaliners@gmail.com
TheTourmaliners.com
TheSurfaris.com

2nd that. Good stuff,
Love that it’s on cd and LP

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Bought the download! Well worth it. Made Christmas party (in garage with me, Mr. Red Stripe and neighbors waving from a distance) extra fun!

Surfcat
AKA - Agent Trey "Shadowhawk" Montgomery - MI6 Cool
AGENT OCTOPUS - - Surfcat Logo by Shawn Dickinson

Agent Octopus on the Web!!!
Blue-Eyed Surf CD - BANDCAMP

Reverb Galaxy Website
Angle of Attack CD - BANDCAMP

Peace be with you...

Just listened to Greensleeves three times, I really like it!
I hope you can forgive me for telling everyone "The Tormentos" did an awesome version of Greensleeves. Sorry about that! Embarrassed

Guitar player for The Driptones surf band.
https://www.driptones.com/

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021 18:22:29

bigtikidude wrote:

2nd that. Good stuff,
Love that it’s on cd and LP

Thanks Jeff!

Deven Berryhill
devenberryhill@gmail.com
thetourmaliners@gmail.com
TheTourmaliners.com
TheSurfaris.com

ArtS wrote:

Bought the download! Well worth it. Made Christmas party (in garage with me, Mr. Red Stripe and neighbors waving from a distance) extra fun!

Cool Art! Glad you and your neighbors enjoyed our Christmas album!!!

Deven Berryhill
devenberryhill@gmail.com
thetourmaliners@gmail.com
TheTourmaliners.com
TheSurfaris.com

SixStringSurfer wrote:

Just listened to Greensleeves three times, I really like it!
I hope you can forgive me for telling everyone "The Tormentos" did an awesome version of Greensleeves. Sorry about that! Embarrassed

right on! Don't be sorry! I'm sure thare are many great versions of Greensleeves. It's a great tune!

Deven Berryhill
devenberryhill@gmail.com
thetourmaliners@gmail.com
TheTourmaliners.com
TheSurfaris.com

devenberryhill wrote:

SixStringSurfer wrote:

Just listened to Greensleeves three times, I really like it!
I hope you can forgive me for telling everyone "The Tormentos" did an awesome version of Greensleeves. Sorry about that! Embarrassed

right on! Don't be sorry! I'm sure there are many great versions of Greensleeves. It's a great tune!

Deven Berryhill
devenberryhill@gmail.com
thetourmaliners@gmail.com
TheTourmaliners.com
TheSurfaris.com

Page 1 of 1
Top