Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
94 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » The Shallow End »

Permalink Hello!

Page 1 of 1

Hi surfers and surfettes!

I found this site a few days ago and have been lurking and reading almost non stop since then. I really like the flow of the forum so I figured I’d join up and say hi.

I’ve never considered myself into surf music as a primary interest but I have always enjoyed it when I hear or play it. I like a bit of everything musically and as I dig into the surf sound it make sense that I would enjoy it, lots of stuff happening from classical Spanish to punk and even a bit of metal, surf is the mixing bowl that makes it all make sense.

I’m really looking forward to hanging out here and making some new friends, a new nemesis would be nice too Big Grin

Thanks for having me onboard!

Nicky Nicky Nicky Very Happy

Welcome, Nicky! This is a very friendly and respectful forum, and I think that you'll get a lot from SG101. Enjoy!

Bob

Thanks for the welcome Bob! Still digging the forum and even found something in the classifieds I’m breathing heavy over lol.

Nicky Nicky Nicky Very Happy

Hi Nicky, Welcome to the SG101 forum! We are glad you're here. There is a lot of great information being shared here. Join in and enjoy yourself.

-Tim
MyYouTubeChannel
My Classic Instrumental Surf Music Timeline
SSS Agent #777

Page 1 of 1