Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
94 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Gear »

Permalink Rattlesnake cables Seafoam color, discount price for SG101 members.

Page 1 of 1

Rattlesnake Cables has donated 2 of these awesome cables for the raffle at the SG101 convention. But has also made a special order page for any SG101 members that wants to buy one at 20% off the regular price.
Follow this link for the members only discount:
https://www.rattlesnakecables.com/sale/sg101/

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Anybody experience with them??
Playing Lava cables for two years now and very happy with them.

Cheers,
Andy

www.LosVenturas.be

I've never used anything but "ordinary" cables, so I can't compare to Lava cables, or other high end cables. I ordered one on the SG101 promo, a couple days ago, and got it today. I'm very impressed with the quality of the cable, and the absolute first class service. I had noted, when I placed the order, how much I appreciated their support of the SG101 convention. Hank got back to me saying how it looked like a really cool group, what an awesome guy Big Tiki Dude is, how happy he was to donate cables for the raffle, and to have set top this deal for SG101 members. I got an e-mail from Hank, confirming the order, followed by e-mails of when the build started, and when it shipped. Rattlesanke Cable is an outstanding company, and I am glad to have participated and bought a cable, probably the first of many.

Bob

Just picked one up. Looking forward to checking it out!

Thanks to Rattlesnake cables for supporting the convention!

Thanks guys

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Several years back I bought a very special Fender cable. One of my favorites. The Rattle snakes are kinda like that cable. My friend Paul Milazzo introduced me to these a few years back and I now have several. I like their pedal jumpers and speaker cables too. After my first one I have been very impressed. You can custom order your lenghth , color, phone jack style, and snake head (shrink tubing on the guitar side of the Jack.

Don't Fear the Reverb ! Grateful Surf ! SURFIN' Tiki Bandits !
I can be reached through the following or at don@donschott.com. :

www.donschott.com
www.eyerecords.com
www.dontfearreverb.com
www.kokopellistages.com

I received the cable very quickly, like 2 days after I ordered it.

Professional packaging, some extra swag/box candy too. Friendly little handwritten note, which was nice Smile

The cable looks great, it’s thick and high quality without feeling heavy. Doesn’t coil up nearly as bad as cloth cables do, so that’s a plus. The ends are thick and solid, and I chose black winds and it just looks great!

I could get all hyperbolic and tell you all that it took my tone to some magical new level, but it’s just a cable. However, it is a quality cable that looks, sounds, and feels like a quality cable.

If you’re tired of having to replace cheap guitar center cables every few months, or if you’re looking for a good quality cable for a good price (especially with that SG101 discount), do yourselves a favor, and try a Rattlesnake Cable!

Special thanks to Rattlesnake Cables for supporting the convention and the community by donating these cables and giving us such a great discount!

Last edited: Aug 03, 2018 18:40:26

Duplicate

Last edited: Aug 03, 2018 18:39:05

Thanks for the review Josh

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Page 1 of 1