SG101 on the Web

Follow SurfGuitar101 on Twitter

Photo of the Day

bigtikidude: Heyoooo
62 days ago

Twangy: mosrite
56 days ago

synchro: Did the mimes attack Shecky, Mycroft, or one of your other personalities? Smile
55 days ago

mpmizzou: zverb
51 days ago

fenderfan: Hello BTD - trying to send you a private message, but it says your mailbox is full.
48 days ago

bigtikidude: I'll clear it out, But better to email me direct, bigtikidude@...
48 days ago

bigtikidude: Dates and Line up announcement for the 11th annual Surf Guitar 101 convention: https://surf...
41 days ago

GatoStrato: Back to the future!
12 days ago

The_Sea_Gees: ooga booga !!! Big Grin
8 days ago

Tqi: I like Chicken. I like liver. Meowmix Meowmix please deliver.
6 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Help us meet our monthly goal:

Donate Now

SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Gear »

Permalink My reverb issues.

Page 1 of 1

Can't get enough!

Looks like you got it all covered. Which one is your favorite?

"Hi, my name is Eric and I'm a Reverboholic"

All: Hello Eric, you're amongst friends.

That's quite the collection!

That's very cool! Our lead guitarist has that Billy Zoom Reverb / Tremolo and it sounds great.

My fave hands down is my '66 6G15. The Little Kahuna and Z-Verb are worth mentioning too though. Great, authentic sounds.
As far as the pedals go, they all have their own charm but the MXR M300 sounds closest to the real deal. Plenty of drip and very versatile.
I am sure I will continue to expand on this collection.

Wow! A Fender Echo-Reverb! That's not something you see every day!

Old punks never die... They just become surf rockers.

I found the Echo-Reverb in the trash! It just needed a new AC plug and it was good to go. Weird old effect for sure!

I have 2 Surfy Bear fets, a Hardwire Supernatural and a RE 201 Space echo. Plus the on board reverb on 5 amps. I can see this would be described as a beginning. Smile

That's a whole bunch of reverb.....sweet

Now that I have an outboard tank I really get the whole reverb addiction.
When I decided to get a tank (after realizing that even the best in-amp verb isn't gonna get the wet drippy surfy sound of a good outboard tank) I thought I would just haul out the tank for drippy, surfy stuff especially since the tube driven onboard reverb in my amp was very good (more Ampeg than Fender, especially w/ the MOD pan). But now I love being able to have both to choose from.

Page 1 of 1