Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
327 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
254 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
254 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
174 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
153 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
121 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
114 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
75 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
9 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
9 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

56%

56%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink ***SOLD***ender Japan Jazzmaster 2016 Wiring Harness + Pickups (JM66) - xlnt for project!

Page 1 of 1

SOLD

For sale is a wiring harness from a new, unused 2016 Fender JAPAN Jazzmaster, model JM66. It has the standard vintage spec Jazzmaster potentiometers and capacitors.

See additional photos HERE to see what is included. There is nothing included other than what is pictured.

Includes pickups, pickup covers (plastic still on them), jack, pickup selector switch with tip, lead potentiometers (2), lead potentiometer volume and tone knobs, rhythm circuit selector switch (missing 2 screws to mount to pickguard), rhythm circuit mini potentiometers and black knob roller wheels (these Japanese knobs are $26/pr at angela website), rhythm circuit pot mounting bracket (missing 2 screws to mount to pickguard), 2 capacitors. Harness is still almost completely wired as it was in the guitar - some wires needed to be de-soldered to remove the harness. The only things not included are a couple ground wires, the rhythm circuit switch and bracket mounting screws (4 total, as noted above), and a small grounding lug.

This is great if you have a Jazzmaster project that you need electronics for. Let me know if there are any questions.

SG101 price is $110 shipped within the United States. email to counselorsband@gmail.com if interested.

Harness and pickups will be carefully packaged and shipped via USPS Priority Mail

Thanks for looking!

The Counselors

Last edited: Apr 02, 2017 21:49:22

Page 1 of 1