Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Musicians & Gigs Wanted »

Permalink Piedmont NC

Page 1 of 1

I am a surf guitarist looking for folks to play with. Please message me if interested!

Welcome in. Pull up a chair grab a beer and join the discussion. You are a good player someone will connect with you shortly.

Happy Sunsets!

Welcome.

If you're ever down at the NC coast near Wilmington give me a shout.

METEOR IV on reverbnation

Thanks y'all. Las_barracudas, I do get down to Wilmington/wrightsville a couple times a year, I will hit you up for a jam next time!

Nice stuff. Hope you hook up. Have to get down to the Carolinas someday. Some awesome music coming out of the SE part of the country.
Smile

Wes
SoCal ex-pat with a snow shovel

DISCLAIMER: The above is opinion/suggestion only & should not be used for mission planning/navigation, tweaking of instruments, beverage selection, or wardrobe choices.

Sounds great! I wish I lived in NC!

I have made a few new recordings recently including this quick tune.

I also play bass if there are any guitarists looking in the area.

I made the mistake of trying to form a surf band with musicians that didn't really know or love surf music. I told them they needed to immerse themselves in it but it never seemed to take and the whole thing fizzled out after several months of work. I'm not going to try that again. I want to play with people who live and breathe surf music! Hit me up NC!

Last edited: Mar 09, 2017 15:41:44

I am in High Point and have been looking for someone to play with. What city are you in.

You guys in NC chase down Mako from the Surge! to jam with in the Wrightsville Beach area.

He spends most of his time up that way now days driving back regularly to Big A for practice and to play shows. Mobile dude he.

ed

Traditional........speak softly and play through a big blonde amp. Did I mention that I still like big blonde amps?

wallhammer wrote:

I want to play with people who live and breathe surf music!

One would think it should be easier. After all, what's not to love? I thought for a long time the problem a simple lack of exposure, and once someone's ears get hit with the right sound, they'll automatically get 'it'. Nope, nonononono, at all.
It's a real exclusive deal apparently, for better and worse, and I applaud those who make it happen.

Great playing wallhammer, good luck!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018 15:58:24

wallhammer wrote:

I have made a few new recordings recently including this quick tune.

I also play bass if there are any guitarists looking in the area.

I made the mistake of trying to form a surf band with musicians that didn't really know or love surf music. I told them they needed to immerse themselves in it but it never seemed to take and the whole thing fizzled out after several months of work. I'm not going to try that again. I want to play with people who live and breathe surf music! Hit me up NC!

Great job with Livorno Twist!

Rev

Canadian Surf

http://www.urbansurfkings.com/

I know we're as couple years old here. Are you still there? I play bass?

RoninSC (Charlotte)

Page 1 of 1