Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Musician »

Permalink Firedance by Devy Stubbs

Page 1 of 1

Surf music is regarded as the earliest American form of mood music, capturing the essence of sun and surf without words. I visualized the lightning quick movement of fiery poi in the still of a Hawaiian night when writing this song. I hope you listen and enjoy.

Firedance on Soundcloud

Wow. Awesome on the first listen, awesome on the fourth listen. This is a great tune! Hopefully the lack of comments here hasn't been taken as a reflection of the quality of your song because it's really damn good, man. You squeezed a nice variety of catchy riffs in there and made it all flow well. I guess that last thing to say is.... MOAR!!

Thank you very much! I'm actually in the process of cannibalizing this song and making something completely different. I'll post it up once I can make heads or tails of it.

This track IS killer! Nice job!!

Gear:Kit:Pearl Reference series in Emerald Fade,Pearl rack,Pearl Demon Drive pedals,Tama Iron Cobra hi-hat stand, Sabian & UFiP cymbals.

Means a lot to me! Here's another take on it.

Page 1 of 1