Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
322 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
250 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
250 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
170 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
148 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
116 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
110 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
71 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
4 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
4 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Music General Discussion »

Permalink Los Apollos - Chaos at the Lobster Lounge - 5th anniversary!

Page 1 of 1

I am very happy to announce that our first full length album "Chaos at the Lobster Lounge" is now available through digital downloads or streaming (Apple Music, Spotify etc.).

The vinyl release on Surf Cookie Records is currently being pressed and should be available in a few weeks.

A selection of songs can be pre-listened here:
https://soundcloud.com/los-apollos/sets/songs-from-the-upcoming-album

Los Apollos - cinematic surf music trio (Berlin)
"Postcards from the Scrapyard" Vol. 1, 2 & 3 NOW available on various platforms!
"Chaos at the Lobster Lounge" available as LP and download on Surf Cookie Records!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021 01:30:07

Nice!

Jeff(bigtikidude)

We have Vinyl! Smile

The record can now be ordered through Surf Cookie records as LP or digital download, and you can also pre-listen to the full album now:
http://surfcookierecords.bandcamp.com/album/chaos-at-the-lobster-lounge-lp

"Postcards from the Scrapyard" Vol. 1, 2 & 3 NOW available on various platforms!
"Chaos at the Lobster Lounge" available as LP and download on Surf Cookie Records!

What a great vibe to that album (overall sound/mix included). Well done gents!

Wes
SoCal ex-pat with a snow shovel

DISCLAIMER: The above is opinion/suggestion only & should not be used for mission planning/navigation, tweaking of instruments, beverage selection, or wardrobe choices.

Congratulations, great album. I was waiting for a full length album since I have heard the brilliant EP Testflug 3 last year.

Sounds fantastic!

http://blueruins.bandcamp.com

Badger wrote:

What a great vibe to that album (overall sound/mix included). Well done gents!

Thanks, Wes! We really tried hard to make this a record with a good balance of continuity and diversity in sound and get a little atmosphere into it. I think it helped that we recorded almost everything live with almost the same instruments and settings and on the other hand we had some songs written "together" with former collaboraters of the band, i.e. Kahuna Kawentzmann, Ralf Kilauea and my old bandmates.

dtngm wrote:

Congratulations, great album. I was waiting for a full length album since I have heard the brilliant EP Testflug 3 last year.

Wow, thank you very much! I didn't even know, that anybody actually bought "Testflug 3"

blueruins wrote:

Sounds fantastic!

Thanks!

I heard we actually sold some records already! Smile
Who on this forum got one so far?

simoncoil wrote:

I heard we actually sold some records already! Smile
Who on this forum got one so far?

I've. got the digital album (Bandcamp).

Hey Simon,
are the records also available directly from you? EP and LP?
cheers
Torsten

here comes the WEST SAMOA SURFER LEAGUE

dtngm wrote:

I've. got the digital album (Bandcamp).

Thank you!

LoeD wrote:

Are the records also available directly from you? EP and LP?

Oh, I forgot! Embarassed
We are gladly accepting direct orders for the LP, but only if you live in Germany. It's 15 €, including postage. Just send me an e-Mail with your address (my e-Mail is visible on my SG101 profile page). For all other countries please order directly from Surfcookie or the Surfer Joe Store.

Or come to one of our concerts and get it right of our own sweaty hands. Wink

The "Tesflug 3" EP was only a digital release and is still available on iTunes, Amazon etc. We do not sell physical copies of that one.

Dorthy and I both got them In Italy at Surfer Joe fest.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Five years ago today was the physical release of "Chaos at the Lobster Lounge"! Smile

It's a rather small anniversary, but it seems a little bigger since there was happening so little in the last one and a half year... So, to celebrate just a little, we decided to finally publish the video from our gig at the Surfer Joe Summer Festival 2016, which we played on the same day.

The record is still available on all streaming plattforms and on vinyl via Surfcookie Records:
http://surfcookierecords.bandcamp.com/album/chaos-at-the-lobster-lounge-lp

Simon, many thanks for sharing the link to the SJSF 2016.
After watching the show I decided to put on the album again
(maybe I haven´t listened to it for four years or so) and I was really
very impressed how good it is.
Anyone who hasn´t gotten a copy by now should buy it, you will not be
dissatified, promised!
Ruediger

Thanks for the kind words!

Page 1 of 1