Photo of the Day
BTD
BTD
Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
363 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
344 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
301 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
229 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
229 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
149 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
127 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
96 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
89 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
50 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » North Sea Surf Radio »

Permalink Podcasts of North Sea Surf Radio shows

Sticky LockNew Topic
Page 1 of 1

A lot of people are frequently asking me about podcasts of North Sea Surf Radio DJ shows. We do everything according to the book at North Sea Surf Radio. For our stream I pay a monthly fee to artist royalty organisations Buma/Stemra and Sena. Doing a podcast I will have to pay them an additional 85 euro per podcast per month, with 15 shows that is € 1275 per month.
We have barely enough donations to pay our monthly costs for the radiostream itself so you might understand this is not an option and it will probably never be unless I would work out a paid model for this which for now is not an option.

Rumor goes some DJ's choose to upload their show to podcast websites or websites like Soundcloud. You'd have to check with them. I would not know about it. This is something I can in no way support or promote to prevent getting in trouble with the royalty police.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

To submit your surf music to North Sea Surf Radio send the tracks as .mp3 in 320kbps bitrate with correct tags to playlist@northseasurfradio.com via Dropbox.

North Sea Surf Radio: Website- Facebook - Twitter
North Sea Surf Festival: Website - Facebook - Twitter
The Phantom Four: Website - Facebook - Twitter

Page 1 of 1