Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » North Sea Surf Radio »

Permalink Three new DJ's joining the team at NSSR in 2015

Page 1 of 1

Dear all,

I am glad to announce the addition of three additional DJ's to the team at North Sea Surf Radio:

• DJ Alan Taylor, head honcho of UK's Pipeline Magazine, will be one of "The Fantastic Four".

• DJ Mocoto, the guy behind Reverb Brasil, will be doing a weekly show in English called "Surfin' South".

• DJ Reverendo, guitar player in Lost Acapulco, will be doing a weekly show in Spanish called "El Rompeolas".

• On top of that Eddy Luca, our Music Director Classic Surf, will be joining "The Fantastic Four" team to make a monthly presented show, replacing me. Eddy has been an avid collector of surf music since 1984. In 1987 he started the mailorder "Surfin's Back Again" which later became one of the main online stores for collectable surf music.

Ted James will unfortunately leave us because he does no longer have the time for a slot in The Fantastic Four. I will leave this show as well and will be concentrating more on stuff behind the screens, programming, marketing, producing and co-hosting the live broadcasts and a lot more. I will continue to make occasional specials though so my voice will not completely disappear from the airwaves.

The Fantastic Four team now consists of Alan Taylor, Eddy Luca, Lorenzo Surfer Joe and Ralf Kilauea.

I would like to ask you to join me in wishing our four new voices succes in their adventure at NSSR.

Cheers,
Niels.

//////

Because Reverendo is not able to start January 3rd yet we will have a temporary schedule for the first two to four weeks of 2015:

Saturday:
PST CST EST CET
8AM 10AM 11AM 17:00 La Ultima Bala
9AM 11AM noon 18:00 La Ola Perfecta
10AM noon 01PM 19:00 Where’s The Singer?
11AM 01PM 02PM 20:00 Hangnine FM
noon 02PM 03PM 21:00 Green Cookie Beach

Sunday:
PST CST EST CET
8AM 10AM 11AM 17:00 Pisuerga Beach
9AM 11AM noon 18:00 A Huevo!
10AM noon 01PM 19:00 Surf Guitar 101
11AM 01PM 02PM 20:00 Surfin’ South
noon 02PM 03PM 21:00 Tube City
01PM 03PM 04PM 22:00 The Fantastic Four

//////

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

To submit your surf music to North Sea Surf Radio send the tracks as .mp3 in 320kbps bitrate with correct tags to playlist@northseasurfradio.com via Dropbox.

North Sea Surf Radio: Website- Facebook - Twitter
North Sea Surf Festival: Website - Facebook - Twitter
The Phantom Four: Website - Facebook - Twitter

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014 09:49:32

welcome guys!
can't wait to hear your shows

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Sounds like another great NSSR evolution Niels.

Rick

Rick

Cool, nice to have new people that knows their stuff sharing their knowledge and good taste. Seems that NSSR will be full of Spanish talking Wink ... unless Reverendo lives in Mexico since a long time, he still has the peninsula accent.

When you have to shoot ... shoot! Don't talk.
"Los Grainders" www.facebook.com/losgrainders
"Planeta Reverb" www.facebook.com/planetareverb

It is great to be part of this team! On Surfin' South you are going to listen to a lot of latin american surf bands.

Hi, Mocoto!
I was trying to take a look at your site, but seems to be offline. Dead
What about your music store? You still run the business?

hi, Emilien,
It went down this week and I still haven't had the time to look it up. I was about to reopen the music store. When I figure out what happened I'll let you know.

cool, thanks!

Page 1 of 1