Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
322 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
250 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
250 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
170 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
148 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
117 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
110 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
71 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
4 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
4 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Videos »

Permalink Meltdowns videos

Page 1 of 1

Hey gang,
It's not surf but I want to share some videos from a recent Meltdowns performance at a benefit for Question Mark (he of 96 Tears fame).
Here's the opening instro, Critical Mass. Three other songs are available in "More from this user".
(FYI the Meltdowns are the same personnel as the Hellbenders and 3/4 of the Volcanos.)

The Volcanos

i like it. thats some pretty cool stuff. meltdown stomp would be a good surf vocal song with a tank, but its still awesome without it!

i also saw some of those 3-D invisibles videos on there. i love 'em. its kind of hard to believe that's you there.

The Tremblors on Facebook!

The Tremblors on MySpace!

Thanks, Josh.

JoshHeartless
i also saw some of those 3-D invisibles videos on there. its kind of hard to believe that's you there.

Yeah, time's a trip, man. Wink

The Volcanos

You guys clean up real nice in those suits! Wink

I liked the other clips too. Thumbs Up

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

Thanks, Brian!

The Volcanos

Very cool, Rick! And I love the way your Hallmark looks in front of the dark suit and dark stage - it really stands out!

The Meltdowns Thumbs Up !

Ivan

Ivan
Lords of Atlantis on Facebook
The Madeira Official Website
The Madeira on Facebook
The Blair-Pongracic Band on Facebook
The Space Cossacks on Facebook
The Madeira Channel on YouTube

Thanks, Ivan!

The Volcanos

Groovy mang! True Mod sounds Cool
I really liked Get Outa My Way! Bill is too cool for school! Takes me right into the Sixties, and (like Chevy Chase with that line of coke that went around his bed) IIIIII likE iT! (edit::not to be confused with Keith Richards snorting his Father Sad

Its got a good beat and you can dance to it (heres to Dick Clark 'clink)

And heres to Rudy Martinez, or the artist known as ? I hope this concert was a benifit to him! A really sad story, and I will be sending a small donation to them via Paypal. Tragic man...I had no idea.
Details here :http://www.96tears.net/

I was amazed to see you guys doing yet another band/sound. Folks like me think they couldn't remember 2 songs onstage without being a mess lol.

I want to hear the recordings if they come out Thumbs Up

What a groove...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-c4jaoBTRw

word

I really like Meltdown Stomp. Cool

It is really amazing to me that you guys can keep all those bands going. Looks like a blast!

Brian
It is really amazing to me that you guys can keep all those bands going. Looks like a blast!

It IS fun. I feel fortunate to know a bunch of adults that are willing to take the time to get together and make some musical racket on a regular basis for so long.

The Volcanos

Rick, you guys definitely have something special going on. Especially after all this time. I just watched those awesome 3D-Invisible clips. Was that your real hair? ;)

Brian
Was that your real hair? ;)

another good question would be: were those your real legs? it alomst looks like your on stilts or something, haha. you rocked those tight pants like only true punk rock star could. i used to wear tight pants like that, but my legs are too fat and woman-like. i need to stop eating so much taco bell.

The Tremblors on Facebook!

The Tremblors on MySpace!

JoshHeartless

Brian
Was that your real hair? ;)

another good question would be: were those your real legs? it alomst looks like your on stilts or something, haha. you rocked those tight pants like only true punk rock star could. i used to wear tight pants like that, but my legs are too fat and woman-like. i need to stop eating so much taco bell.

Hair and legs are all real. (for better or worse)
And I do all my own stunts. Wink

The Volcanos

All your videos; the Meltdowns and the 3-D Invisibles are amazing.

So rad.

Science friction burns my fingers.

Thanks, Tony!

The Volcanos

Page 1 of 1