Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
322 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
250 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
250 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
170 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
148 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
117 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
110 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
71 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
4 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
4 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » SurfGuitar101 Website »

Permalink SG101 to participate in The Day We Fight Back February 11

LockNew Topic
Page 1 of 1

I'm pretty sure I'm going to sign SG101 up to participate in The Day We Fight Back Against Mass Surveillance. You can read all about it at that link.

I know we have a custom of avoiding politics here on SG101, and I thank all of you who do, but this is one of those rare cases I'm going to pull a "this is my website and I feel strongly about this" kind of thing. But don't worry, we aren't going to discuss it here and I am going to lock this thread. If you wish to talk to me about it, just shoot me an email.

What this means is you'll see a banner on SG101 on February 11 that urges people in the US to call or email their legislators. If you live outside the US you'll be asked to sign a petition. The banner will have some neat pop-ups that will assist you in making a call or sending an email.

If you don't like this just click the X to close it. It will stay minimized for the rest of the day. If you really don't like this, just don't visit SG101 on February 11th.

Thanks!

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

Page 1 of 1