Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
326 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
254 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
254 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
174 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
152 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
121 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
114 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
75 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
8 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
8 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

56%

56%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » The Shallow End »

Permalink Introductions! New Members Post Here

StickyNew Topic
Goto Page: Previous 1 252 53 54 55 56

Hey Everyone,

Super stoked to have found this online community. I haven't been deep into surf music too long. I grew up with an appreciation for 60's style music and 90's rock. But in the last two years, I have gone deep into surf music and guitar instro. This site has been a huge blessing. I've been able to find new(er) surf bands and just found there's a tabs section!

Looking forward to being a member of the community!

I'm currently playing a strat through a Champ 100 amp with Surfybear Metal, Surfy Tremelo, and Surfy Vibe. Listening to a lot of the Shadows and just digging Hank Marvin's tone!

Hey Icysurfer, welcome to SG101! Where, in this wide world, are you located?

Patrick

Padraig thanks I’m located out in Spokane WA.

Icysurfer, from what I hear, Spokane's a nice area to live in (I have some friends out that way). Any chance you might make it down to the SG101 Surf Festival in Long Beach this summer?

Patrick

Icysurfer,
Great moniker! Welcome to the group! Hank is a great inspiration for many of us!

Surfcat

2023 SG101 Compilation - Tribute to Noel
The Journey Home - Agent Octopus (Our SG101 Comp download)

From Atlantis with Love - Released - July 2023
Agent Octopus-Spotify
Christmas on the Beach - NEW SINGLE Dec 2023!!
Reverb Galaxy - Angle of Attack CD - BANDCAMP

Surf, the most dangerous of all musical genres...

Padraig,

I like it here I’ve from the NW so it’s home. But I do miss So Cal I was on the Central Coast for 9 years. Would love to make it down but not sure I’ll be able to this summer. Stoked on the lineup though I haven’t been to Long Beach in about 15 years but liked visiting when I did.

Icysurfer,

I've been around SG101 for a while now and this will be my first visit to the Surf Festival. Schedules don't always work out and traveling long distance can be a chore these days. I hope to see you there one day!

Patrick

Padraig . For sure still working on getting down there. Surf is such a niche man can’t find people to go. I’m thinking of just going on my own.

Surfcat. Thanks for the warm welcome. I’ve discovered so much cool music just by reading these posts. Man this is such a rabbit hole to go down

Goto Page: Previous 1 252 53 54 55 56