sysmalakian: Surf's up!
132 days ago

taku: sale
46 days ago

Skiltrip: SurfyBear is Life
39 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

36%

36%

Donate Now

SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » The Shallow End »

Permalink Introductions! New Members Post Here

StickyNew Topic
Goto Page: Previous 1 247 48 49 50 51

Hi, Sindre from Norway here. I've been lurking for a couple of years, I've learnt so much from reading this great site. This is my band, Benzin. We're an old school surf band from the little coastal town of Kragerø. I'm on the right with my Jazzmaster.

SilverFlash wrote:

Hello and welcome to losdrigos, roytheodd, raylinds, Xavier_irvine, and MayTheFuzzBeWithYou! Very glad to have you as new members (or as old lurkers making yourselves known).

MayTheFuzz - What a wonderful introductory note. Great taste in music, great equipment, appropriate hobby and beneficial occupation, all in all, you seem like a nice fellow, notwithstanding the shout-out to Cthulhu Twisted Evil . I can definitely hear some surf influence in your guitar playing on TENTACULOVE. The Great Old Ones are pleased, but will be more pleased if you do a straight-up surf album.

Xavier - I've just spent a wonderful hour listening to Birdcage's album Wave Machine. You kind of slipped the bandcamp link in like an afterthought and the band name Birdcage doesn't exactly have a surfy vibe, but WOW, that is a POWERFUL album! I just bought it and I look forward to listening to it a lot more. Great work!

Thanks Tim! So glad you like what we're doing!
Thanks for your support!

martinblasick wrote:

Birdcage album on Bandcamp

OK OK! Loving this, Xavier. Snake Island is way fun. I first joined the site feeling like I was a lone eagle loving this sound and lo and behold, lots of great music from like minds of various persuasions. Constant new discoveries.

Thanks very much Martin!

Goto Page: Previous 1 247 48 49 50 51