Photo of the Day
BTD
BTD
Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
344 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
301 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
229 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
229 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
127 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
89 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
50 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Music General Discussion »

Permalink DAIKAIJU UNLEASHES DOUBLE FIST ATTACK ON VINYL!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 Next

AT LAST!!! DAIKAIJU TEAMS-UP WITH AMPLINE TO UNLEASH DOUBLE FIST ATTACK/LOW LIGHT DOUBLE HIT COMBO ATTACK!!! CAPTURED ON SUUPAASONIC 45rpm VINYL 7"!!! AVAILABLE AT WWW.DAIKAIJU.NET NOW!!! DOUBLE FIST ATTACK DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ALSO AVAILABLE AT iTunes, Amazon MP3, XBOX Live and MORE!!!

Monsters Of Surf
Daikaiju

Last edited: Mar 07, 2013 17:52:02

Bought!

Awesome!

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

Is this a new song?
Sorry I'm bad at remembering song titles,
And yer cd is not accessible at the moment.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

bigtikidude wrote:

Is this a new song?

Seems that's a song not avaible on any other cd from daikaiju

Monkey Ju

Pirato Ketchup
Facebook
Bandcamp

Yeah this is good.

Bought!

Must patiently wait....

Stacy

Super cool split. Reminds me of the very first time I saw & met you guys - playing in Chapel Hill at the Go Room (I think that's what it was called at that point in time), about this time of year - a couple months before your first appearance at Crispy's Instro Summit, with Ampline opening. Great to see y'all still being tight with those mega-cool dudes.

Fady

El Mirage @ ReverbNation

Ordered! -Looking forward to getting it!!

www.apollo4.com

The record sounds great!!

www.apollo4.com

stoked,
just recently heard you guys.

will be purchasing a 7" shortly!

clepak wrote:

bigtikidude wrote:

Is this a new song?

Seems that's a song not avaible on any other cd from daikaiju

Yup, this song's a new release. It's been in our live set for a while. Here's some footage from 2011 of it plus two other unnamed, unreleased tunes (and a snippet of the intro of a third one):

Monsters Of Surf
Daikaiju

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! This track rocks so hard, my ears fell off! Thank Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Yahweh, Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma, Odin, Zeus and Crom that Daikaiju exists! Major kudos for having the cojones to do something different, think outside the box, be creative and extinguish the status quo! Headbang

Insect Surfers
The Tikiyaki Orchestra
The Scimitars
Lords Of Atlantis
Fiberglass Jungle - Surf Radio

You forgot Tangoroa and all the other Polynesian
Tiki Gods.
Wink

Jeff(bigtikidude)

JONPAUL wrote:

Major kudos for having the cojones to do something different, think outside the box, be creative and extinguish the status quo!

Really? I would say that a vast majority of all recording "surf bands" today are trying to "extinguish the status quo". Yeah, balls indeed... Whatever The only surf bands being different today are the few of us that try to keep to the roots AND being original.

T H E ✠ S U R F I T E S

Looking forward to picking this up! I remember this tune from seeing it live the last time you guys were in San Diego.

Ryan
The Secret Samurai Website
The Secret Samurai on Facebook

Klas wrote:

JONPAUL wrote:

Major kudos for having the cojones to do something different, think outside the box, be creative and extinguish the status quo!

Really? I would say that a vast majority of all recording "surf bands" today are trying to "extinguish the status quo". Yeah, balls indeed... Whatever The only surf bands being different today are the few of us that try to keep to the roots AND being original.

Thus Spake The Big Pounder.

Monsters Of Surf
Daikaiju

Onslow_Beach wrote:

Super cool split. Reminds me of the very first time I saw & met you guys - playing in Chapel Hill at the Go Room (I think that's what it was called at that point in time), about this time of year - a couple months before your first appearance at Crispy's Instro Summit, with Ampline opening. Great to see y'all still being tight with those mega-cool dudes.

Yeah, we love those guys, and we're hoping to do another tour with them some time this year. The song was actually recorded at the studio run by the guitarist from Ampline-Mike Montgomery - http://candylandrecording.net/ We recorded four others that will hopefully be released some time soon. Mike is currently gigging with Kelley Deal of The Breeders in a project called R.Ring - http://rringband.com/

Monsters Of Surf
Daikaiju

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013 19:31:55

Ruhar wrote:

Looking forward to picking this up! I remember this tune from seeing it live the last time you guys were in San Diego.

Looking forward to playing with you guys again!

Monsters Of Surf
Daikaiju

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013 19:09:00

ThisMachineKillsRobots wrote:

stoked,
just recently heard you guys.

will be purchasing a 7" shortly!

Just recently heard you guys too-diggin' it!

Monsters Of Surf
Daikaiju

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013 19:10:55

Goto Page: 1 2 Next