Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
323 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
251 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
251 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
171 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
149 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
117 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
111 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
72 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
5 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
5 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink FS: Gretsch G6120SSUGR Meany Green Setzer

Page 1 of 1

For sale is a Green Setzer signature guitar. Sweet sassy molassee. I traded TomfromPA this guitar for an amp and just don't play it. He bought it new from Shanghai Music, and the guitar is MINT, case kept in nonsmoking non gigging homes. It has a Tru-Arc on it. I will include that and all of the case candy, extra knobs, ABR Bridge, and Truss Rod Cover. OHSC included.

As you can see from the pix, the top is super even flamey. I keep the guards off, and this guitar is a reason why they should stay off. No marks or scratches.

USA only,

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll68/DiggeyGretsch/IMG_1232.jpg

Peace to you, not on you

Last edited: Dec 01, 2010 18:49:12

What's the price?

Ok, i was wrong bout the falcon... this is the prettiest thing ever... i LOVE green...

I wanna play just like him when i grow up...

Icetech
Ok, i was wrong bout the falcon... this is the prettiest thing ever... i LOVE green...

Yup... It's priceless Twisted Evil

You should note that restringing a Bigsby-equipped guitar with Sperzels, like that one, is a dream. I would never go back to the old tuners.

SSIV

The Sperzels are a nice touch, but if you don't have them on a Bigsby-equipped guitar, there is a way to make re-stringing easier-The Kyser Capo. I wouldn't even THINK of trying to re-string a Rickenbacker 12-string without one. It's gone from the WORST experience in my life to merely unpleasant.

haha my dano hodad has the fake bigsby and it sucks for stringing, i didnt think of using a capo, i usually hold the string tight with onehand while tightening the tuner with the other til it holds it tight enough..

I wanna play just like him when i grow up...

$1800 plus shipping with a gretsch box. Well packed and fully insured.

Peace to you, not on you

Last edited: Dec 01, 2010 18:48:18

David, you're killing me with all this great stuff that you're selling! It breaks my heart to see a fellow musician have to part ways with items that are more than just cherished possessions.

Bob Sad

Bob

Holiday bump

Peace to you, not on you

Tax time bump, 1600$ plus shipping. Firm

Peace to you, not on you

Never ever had the desire to buy a hollowbody but now I am thinking about it.. haha.

Page 1 of 1